Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he ain't really RACIST though. Dude is just looking out for the firms' image in 1968.

shyt ain't really that COOL back then. They had black employees which is WAY more than you can say for most companies back then.
the ONLY reason they had black employees was that joke ad they put in the paper... then they HAD to hire 1 one of them cause the office was full of them the next morning

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
dDc6ygT.png

YoiI8ih.gif
i don't even understand how any idiot can believe in a religion, made up in 1960s, by a sci fi writer...

at least a normal cult just ramps up already made beliefs and shyt

this nikka just invented some scatter brained idea, and got half of hollywood believing that shyt, when it's about aliens bringing us to earth and dropping us off in a fukking volcano :snoop:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:mjlol:

Half the office probably hit. :heh:

At what point is Roger gonna claim that kid though? :dwillhuh:

Actually, everyone wanted to hit but they never could, that was the magic about Joan, only Roger was tapping that. I never liked about her was that she would be hating on the other chicks though because she had a higher status sorta. Remember when Peggy was first trying to get into copywriting?

I doubt he will, isn't he still paying alimony to Mona?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Dope mid-season finale. R.I.P Bert, did not see that coming. Salute to Roger for holding down Don. Salute to Don for letting Peggy flourish. fukk Cutler, I hate that muthafukka....I did love how ethered that prick Avery though. Salute to Pete for coming up after all the years of adversity....wish I saw more of Allison Brie tho. Lol @ Sally literally turning into a mini Betty Draper....like mother like daughter.

one of the funniest characters on the show in an unintentional way :dead:

she's so fukkin ditsy man....I was crying when Don was like "we can't do this"...and the bytch says..."you're right...now now"

:laff:

Last edited:
Daps
They never did bring back Neve Campbell's character after the first episode. Maybe for the last 7.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Actually, everyone wanted to hit but they never could, that was the magic about Joan, only Roger was tapping that. I never liked about her was that she would be hating on the other chicks though because she had a higher status sorta. Remember when Peggy was first trying to get into copywriting?

I doubt he will, isn't he still paying alimony to Mona?

kinsey hit he just told everyone and made it hot. Same mistake he made with that cult chick that led to harry smashing. Best part of mad men is it will teach you etiquette with smashing coworkers if you pay attention.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
kinsey hit he just told everyone and made it hot. Same mistake he made with that cult chick that led to harry smashing. Best part of mad men is it will teach you etiquette with smashing coworkers if you pay attention.
:pachaha:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously fukk AMC for fukking up the momentum of this season. How you break that shyt up? :smh:

AMC really dropped the ball by splitting this last season into two half-seasons. This isn't a Breaking Bad type of show where there's a lot of action and it's easy to leave on a cliffhanger and pick back up. Mad Men is a more layered show. By the time next year rolls around, people are going to forget a lot of the sh!t that has happened this season. I get that Mad Men and The Walking Dead are basically the last of AMC's current cash cows so they want to milk them for all they're worth, but this is a terrible decision.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
AMC really dropped the ball by splitting this last season into two half-seasons. This isn't a Breaking Bad type of show where there's a lot of action and it's easy to leave on a cliffhanger and pick back up. Mad Men is a more layered show. By the time next year rolls around, people are going to forget a lot of the sh!t that has happened this season. I get that Mad Men and The Walking Dead are basically the last of AMC's current cash cows so they want to milk them for all they're worth, but this is a terrible decision.
They're gonna split the Walking Dead final season into 4 years :pachaha: