ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They're doing the Breaking Bad shyt.

7 episodes this year. 7 next year. :beli:
I'm sure it's gonna be fine. I'm just thinking it'll feel strange with Mad Men cuz its a slow burn. The formula kinda made sense for Breaking Bad given the type of show it is.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roger's daughter's voice is sexy as hell to me :takedat:

Most intriguing part of the episode was what Don said to the computer guy when he was drunk. The conversation they had in Don's office was piff too.

Did that Mets sign belong to Lane? (Or rather was it featured in any past episodes?)

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ieA1bjfHvldaO.gif

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Roger's daughter's voice is sexy as hell to me :takedat:

Most intriguing part of the episode was what Don said to the computer guy when he was drunk. The conversation they had in Don's office was piff too.

Did that Mets sign belong to Lane? (Or rather was it featured in any past episodes?)

Mad-Men-Lane-suicide.jpg

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Adding to what yall are saying about the Mets sign

In 1969, the New York Mets snapped almost a decade of not even having a winning season by going on a miracle run to win 100 games and the World Series :leon:

miracle%20has%20landed%20cover.jpg

Mad Men is currently set in the year 1969 and tonight's episode made a LOT of references to the Mets (Don finding Lane's flag, Don hanging the flag up, Freddie and Don going to a Mets game, Don singing the Mets fight song), coincidentally while we're seeing Don struggling to adapt to his lower role in the agency

I dunno about yall but I think that boy Dons boutta start swinging grand slams outchea pretty soon :patrice: