Mad Max Furiosa prequel- Anya Taylor Joy and Chris Hemsworth

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pair that with Warner Brothers whom has the absolute worst digital effects studio in the business now.

What kind of nonsense posting is this? Most Warner Bros. movies are sourced out to various companies that handle CGI... it's never one company and none of these are actually owned by WB.

'Dune' is a Warner Bros. picture and has great CGI. 'Kong vs Godzilla' is a Warner Bros. picture and has great CGI.

'The Batman' was mostly practical effects but the shots there were CGI were actually amazing.

When one movie has bad CGI it doesn't mean anything to what the rest of the studio is going to have to offer. Much of it has to do with who they use and what the director chooses to do with who he has at his disposal.

For example, 'Avatar 2' vs. 'Ant-Man 3' or 'The Marvels'. All of these are under the Disney umbrella. One has some of the best CGI ever. The others looks fukking terrible.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What kind of nonsense posting is this? Most Warner Bros. movies are sourced out to various companies that handle CGI... it's never one company and none of these are actually owned by WB.

'Dune' is a Warner Bros. picture and has great CGI. 'Kong vs Godzilla' is a Warner Bros. picture and has great CGI.

'The Batman' was mostly practical effects but the shots there were CGI were actually amazing.

When one movie has bad CGI it doesn't mean anything to what the rest of the studio is going to have to offer. Much of it has to do with who they use and what the director chooses to do with who he has at his disposal.

For example, 'Avatar 2' vs. 'Ant-Man 3' or 'The Marvels'. All of these are under the Disney umbrella. One has some of the best CGI ever. The others looks fukking terrible.
It's called resource management. Warner bros is lacking to apparent degree.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The dedication to (mostly) practical effects is what made Fury Road so incredible. I know they went way over budget the last go around and we're lucky to get anything more from this universe, but if they can't clean this CGI up...

I need to rewatch Fury Road. Definitely one of my all time favorite movies. I watched it in theaters 3 different times. It's gonna hurt if this is trash.:lupe:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the CGI will be fixed and worked on all the way up to the release. It's an early trailer.

Last edited: