Machine Gun Kelly tests positive for Syphilis and Gonorrhea

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah. I made the mistake of clicking on a spoiler in the Mr. Marcus outbreak thread :sadcam:

Some nasty bytch was licking his dikk eventhough it looked like chocolate skittles was on it :sadcam:

you mean like...
mnms.png
:dahell:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the sources? the documents? I'm not believing until I see actual evidence.

:what: :dahell: you tryna fukk machine gun kelly or somethin?

one thing about this news tho, i do support his publicist giving every girl he ever had a sexual encounter with a heads up instead of contacting them all personally. saves them time and the :whoa: conversation

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Lmao oh lord.

one thing about this news tho, i do support his publicist giving every girl he ever had a sexual encounter with a heads up instead of contacting them all personally. saves them time and the :whoa: conversation

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest

:yeshrug: I'm not the type of dude to believe highschool rumours, especially bad journalism. I got an F on a paper once for not citing sources so its a habit