Machine Gun Kelly tests positive for Syphilis and Gonorrhea

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
this is EERIE.

yesterday, somebody tried to dish off some chocolate popsicles on me, cuz they bought em and thought they were nasty,

then I referenced those dookie popsicles or whatever it was that machine gun Kelly was talking about when he was on the breakfast club. nobody knew what I was talking about, but I remembered that nasty ass interview. when he was talking about chicks taking your chit, putting it in the freezer and making a popsicle out of it.

now, less than 24 hours later, I find out that dude has STDs. not surprised, but the timeline is mad EERIE.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERS THIS?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

These rap nikkas need to keep their dikks in their pants or Stay strapped :scusthov: because I don't want to hear this shyt about them when I am eating Wendy's
... I'm already disgusted about the shyt I am eating right now .... No Homo but I don't want to imagine how fukked up this CAC's dikk is going to look now while I am eating

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
im glad to hear that but are you sure?
BRSbTZNCcAApAtU.jpg:large
She aint fukking em on Cam and that's all that matters. I dont give a fukk about what she does off cam :yeshrug:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
...and out of every song posted, it takes until this page for someone to post the one that makes the most sense.... :smh:

"I am on fiiire.....I feel like I can't stop burnin'..." :noah:

Song's all about sex too... :patrice: