Macaulay Culkin, Elijah Wood, and 'The Good Son'

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Home Alone is what made this performance even better cause Macaulay literally flipped the script on everyone. I'm so surprised his Agent and family agreed for him to do this role. I feel like his truly showed his range as an actor ever at a young age. Yes it doesn't get the historical credit but you gotta put him up there with Craziest kids in horror/suspense including Damian from Omen, Possessed girl from the Exorcist, Poltergeist Little Girl, 6th Sense kid. Yes Macaulay was that good. It did ok at the box office:

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $44,789,789 73.9%
+ Foreign: $15,823,219 26.1%
= Worldwide: $60,613,008

Not "Home Alone" numbers for pretty good. It was funny Mobb Deep and The Lox had a song recently and Jada made a reference to this movie and a lot of my friends were laughing at me for knowing this film in connection with the lyric and I told them all to watch the film cause the bar went over their heads:

"Thinking of all that things that could come, I did a lot of bad sh!t, I'm the "Good Son" - Jadakiss

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Good movie and like others I was shocked and surprised that Culkin could pull off this type of role.