Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The real thing that pissed me off is when they tried to pay my friend’s mom to get on the radio and say that I had to somethin' to do with her son’s death. That’s what really pissed me off, I’m not gonna lie.

I don’t mind somebody lying on radio— you gotta do what you gotta do to sell records, I get that. But when you start playin' with my freedom. When you start playin' with my family; that’s when it’s a no go.

His mom DM’d me and I didn’t speak to her for 20 years since her son passed and she just started cryin' to me and tellin' me “Ma$e, no money in the world would make me do that because my son really loved you.”

That’s what really threw me over the end. No matter what problem we have, I would never do that to you.
What a piece of trash cam is.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a piece of trash cam is.

Mase is delusional or playing dumb. No one ever said that mase killed someone. Everyone said he got himself into street beef then abandoned his people when he ran to Atlanta. You don't find it weird he hasn't talked to his friend who died's mother in 20 years?

6:55

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Mase is delusional or playing dumb. No one ever said that mase killed someone. Everyone said he got himself into street beef then abandoned his people when he ran to Atlanta. You don't find it weird he hasn't talked to his friend who died's mother in 20 years?

He's talking about cam saying he killed someone for mase

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No matter what Cam do he can't win this battle

Nas changed the Game with Ether

Jay-Z for years kept baiting Nas with subliminals, indirectly disses

Then Nas came out with The Napalm Bomb that was so vicious that Jay was seen as the loser and Jay couldn't recover, public opinions was in Nas corner, Jay Dropped Super Ugly and Blueprint 2 and wasn't enough

Mase did what Nas done came out with his own Ether.

So if you going to diss somebody now you better go all out first

I think this works both ways: when you win you gotta leave it alone and act like you won. Imagine if Nas dropped another record after Super Ugly and it was wack...suddenly you mess up your spot and give your opponent another opening. You gotta act like you won and just stand on the high ground.

I bring this up because Remy Ma was perceived as the outright winner against Nicki with Shether right. But after Nicki dropped a couple struggle bars Remy released another diss within minutes...that was wack and no one remembered. Mase gotta move on now. Don't diss Cam again, just release a mixtape or album.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think this works both ways: when you win you gotta leave it alone and act like you won. Imagine if Nas dropped another record after Super Ugly and it was wack...suddenly you mess up your spot and give your opponent another opening. You gotta act like you won and just stand on the high ground.

I bring this up because Remy Ma was perceived as the outright winner against Nicki with Shether right. But after Nicki dropped a couple struggle bars Remy released another diss within minutes...that was wack and no one remembered. Mase gotta move on now. Don't diss Cam again, just release a mixtape or album.

I agree

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cam shouldnt of brought any of that up in the first place
It was corny
Point blank, Mase was coming back and camron panicked because dipset was finally buzzing and he thought mase coming back would mess that up