Ma$e finally lost all of his harlem 2019 :

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Its a sport, breh

People compete in the rap industry everyday.

Now if you just wanna be an "artist" go rap out loud on a soap box in a park or join a collective tryin to preserve the artform.

Cats out here trying to get paid.
Call me naive but I thought rap/hip hop documented the oppression faced by a certain group in America through music.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Its a sport, breh

People compete in the rap industry everyday.

Now if you just wanna be an "artist" go rap out loud on a soap box in a park or join a collective tryin to preserve the artform.

Cats out here trying to get paid.
You Just said a whole bunch of nothing.
Competition doesn't make something a sport.
In Sports you physically cant perform your job once you get old.
You can rap at any age as long as you have a functional brain and a mouth.
And yes it is Art foremost.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
versace’s spin on “dad” shoes
Do you remember when the off brands tried to replicate the couture culture? Now you have the big guys trying to act as if they are small and nimble. The paradigm in “fashion” has evolved.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
gEsmvgO.png

:russ::russ:

I always knew rap was entertainment. However, there were some rappers who were journalists documenting the world around them.

Rappers were once meant to culture pioneers. But how exclusive is fukking the same bytch, drinking the same “exclusive” liquor, going to same exclusive getaway, and wearing the same exclusive clothes? The corporations took its enemy Originality and Uniqueness and conquered them and made them Ubiquitous. It’s the same song over the same beat by clowns who are honestly indistinguishable.

I bet we won’t complain when they hint that we all look alike again. This is what being conquered looks like.

real talk.

nikka look like one of them orgami fortune papers I used to make in middle school lol

:russ::russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
challenge accepted.

camron2.jpg

FernandaCalfat_193.jpg

Camron-Kanye.jpg

cam-ron-lede.jpg

a1f88222ada70e55d32fdbdfcb730447.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-10-31_at_3.10.23_PM_s52mz9.jpg
That’s not hardly the same. At all. First one was a fashion show with the cape. I’ve seen most, if not all of camrons pics before - I already knew that you couldn’t come up with shyt bc he doesn’t dress like that to the extent Mase does. We’ve all seen the pink before, big fukkiin deal, that was a whole trend . Next...Challenge failed.
:snooze:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That’s not hardly the same. At all. First one was a fashion show with the cape. I’ve seen most, of not all of camrons pics before - I already knew that you couldn’t come up with shyt bc he doesn’t dress like that to the extent Mase does. We’ve all seen the pink before, big fukkiin deal, that was a whole trend before. Next...Challenge failed.
:snooze:
Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif