M-ILLITANT aka Hardest Since MC Ren get yo hypocrite ass in here

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
cause I remind them of the type of breh that made fun of them in high school. The fact I ain’t miserable and they are despite being on the “right path” to life or some shyt

and I ain’t even ballin or that nikka, I’m content right now and it’s only gonna get better for me and my fam within the next month and a half

meanwhile these nikkas crying cause they can’t even pay a bytch to text they lame asses back

and white boy Juan aka Diet Cac Malone is a flat out c00n that is obsessed with men getting fukked in the ass despite all his rah rah shyt

I made one joke about that nikka daddy and he been on me ever since. I give him attention as a standin for his c00n ass father lol

you not slick you finger in the booty ass nikka

:manny: I’m not being slick I’m just being honest. It’s very unfortunate that you’re a burden to your wife.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I made a WHOLE thread telling c00ns she was trolling with the Hebrew Israelite shyt

She was in my inbox but I never replied
:manny:

nikkas reaching like a muthafukka

Only reason I got into it with nicolt is because he thought I was defending that Neanderthal

I don't care for the broad one way or another

:yeshrug:

You poor hypocrite militant fakkit.:francis:

At least be true to your ignorance you embrace so much and yet you still haven't answered my question.

Are you black? Can you prove it with a picture?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When did Nicole say she was lawyer? Pretty sure she said she was a programmer or something else with computers
I'm in Technology Law- IT Data Governance and Knowledge Management. The dumb fuk thinks that I'm in Litigation, Trial or Appellate law where they go to trial or do trial prep daily which is totally different from what i do. I hate Ignorant people like him who try to comment on shyt they don't know. He also thinks that a corporate lawyer would know the job titles and descriptions for government attorneys. I answered a question not exactly as asked and to him that eliminates my whole career trak.I can tell he never did anything professional or else he would sound more informed..
Most of the time I'm doing research, document reviews due diligence and data reviews/input. No programming -more on the legal analysis side.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You just putting it all out there huh. nikkas can triangulate :francis:
:lupe:No.. I said that before. There a law topic in higher learning about law school/careers. And That's a broad category ..all firms have that department...I didn't say anything too specific like my job title or where. And I'm not in the same location at all times. If That weirdo fuk in the op....tries some shyt....he dont want those types of issues. Being a exposed alias fake militant would be the least of his problems ..
:demonic:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don’t live with my wife

but i do wake up to someone I’ve love dearly for almost 5 years now:blessed:

but you’ll never know what that’s like.
Wait.... so you don't live with your wife.... but you do live with someone you love :dwillhuh: :patrice: :dwillhuh: