m.i.a. on a scale of 1 to 10?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way some of y'all are rating her I need to see receipts on what y'all are smashing.

It's like everyone in here is smashing Stephanie Santiago level chicks.

I fukked a way better looking South Asian woman last Friday :yeshrug:.

Not to make it about race, but sometimes I feel any woman who isn't black and isn't white is automatically considered a dime here just for not being ugly.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I fukked a way better looking South Asian woman last Friday :yeshrug:.

Not to make it about race, but sometimes I feel any woman who isn't black and isn't white is automatically considered a dime here just for not being ugly.

RECEIPTS! (and if you don't want to provide them that's cool). I don't think anyone thinks I make 6 figures and am married. Couple people even called me a cac. But that's because it's a forum and people can say what they want with impunity.

I feel you on the last part women from DR, PR, east Asian get the most thirst here. But to call M.I.A a 4.5 means the types of girls you smash are Amber Rose level.

I just don't believe that without proof.

My opinion though

:yeshrug:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RECEIPTS! (and if you don't want to provide them that's cool). I don't think anyone thinks I make 6 figures and am married. Couple people even called me a cac. But that's because it's a forum and people can say what they want with impunity.

I feel you on the last part women from DR, PR, east Asian get the most thirst here. But to call M.I.A a 4.5 means the types of girls you smash are Amber Rose level.

I just don't believe that without proof.

My opinion though

:yeshrug:

Maybe it's more a case that you see something in MIA that I don't because she just looks like a mediocre/ordinary East Indian woman to me. Her bone structure isn't there, she has kinda googly eyes, a wack body and bad makeup on 24/7. The girl I smashed isn't even a dime, more like an 8. She still looks way better imo.

Don't have her social media (I don't even know her full name lol :snoop:) so I can't prove anything :yeshrug:, but that's understandable if you don't really believe me since most members here lie their asses off all the time.

Last edited:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You look long enough, you can find the beauty in ANY woman. Solid 7