Lynching Postcards #NeverForget (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i have been to some of these towns listed in the captions

shacking my head

there's no words

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
16.jpg

The lynching of four unidentified African Americans. Circa 1900, location unknown.

02.jpg

Unidentified corpse of African American male. Gallows, courthouse-jail, and windmill in background. Nine onlookers, two young boys. 1900-1915. Location unknown.

The architectural details of the courthouse in the background suggest a Texas origin. Found in Texas.

7691264_1_l.jpg

Jesse Washington, Wako, TX, who was dragged out a courthouse by a mob, tortured, burned and hung.

553503_1_l.jpg

36.jpg

The lynching of Will Moore. May 20, 1919, Ten Mile, Mississippi.
Etched in the negative: "Negro who shot J. H. Rogers at Ten Mile, Mississippi." J. H. Rogers managed a sawmill at Ten Mile
but racism ended with slavery brehs why are they doing this to black people?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe some of ya'll would use this thread or elaborate trolling.

I'm glad my parents showed me this stuff growing up....I mean they were both were kids in the 60's and both grew up in the South...this shyt was real to them.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe some of ya'll would use this thread or elaborate trolling.

I'm glad my parents showed me this stuff growing up....I mean they were both were kids in the 60's and both grew up in the South...this shyt was real to them.
did they ever see an actual lynching??

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
400279757181.jpg

Postcard of Black Man Lynching Missouri 1920

tumblr_mzrokh6VRA1qgwmzso1_1280.jpg

Lawrence_Nelson_high_res.jpg

800px-Anon_lynching%2C_c_1900%2C_unknown_location%2C_US.jpg

lynchinglg.jpg

3325.jpg

Spectators looking at charred corpse of Jesse Washington hanging from tree after lynching, Waco, Texas, May 15, 1916,

linc.JPG

lynching.jpg

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
did they ever see an actual lynching??

Thankfully, no.

That shytted probably deeply affected them, no. Can you imagine you parents telling you about this shyt 'don't mess with white people or you could end up like that boy in Georgia.'

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Thankfully, no.

That shytted probably deeply affected them, no. Can you imagine you parents telling you about this shyt 'don't mess with white people or you could end up like that boy in Georgia.'
shyts scary as fukk imagine driving home at night and seeing a lynched black man on a telephone pole smh

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Of course they would fair well in africa, what leads you to believe they wouldn't? :what:
Are you under the impression they would be going without their families?

and hatred? where did I mention any hate in that post? :mindblown:

the more you lot make up addition sentences I've not written, to make an argument, the more I lose faith on this tribe. Nothing is ever a direct clean response, there's always a dance around :snoop:
Okay, you point fingers. You wanna claim you innocent of that and I'M DANCING?

Multiple times instead of uplifting African Americans I've seen you just spew things along the lines of "you guys think you all that, but ain't shyt :troll:"

Anyway it's just not their reality, a America without the political nonsense and senseless crime but maintaining their "urban" culture roots would be ideal for them, so many literally know nothing about African lifestyle.

But go on, tell me how me stating this makes you lose faith in us over here in North America :stopitslime:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Okay, you point fingers. You wanna claim you innocent of that and I'M DANCING?

Multiple times instead of uplifting African Americans I've seen you just spew things along the lines of "you guys think you all that, but ain't shyt :troll:"

Anyway it's just not their reality, a America without the political nonsense and senseless crime but maintaining their "urban" culture roots would be ideal for them, so many literally know nothing about African lifestyle.

But go on, tell me how me stating this makes you lose faith in us over here in North America :stopitslime:
Right, so pulling these black children from the poison that is chicago, and showing them the world, and putting them in a peaceful all black environment wouldn't benefit them. nkt ok.

Actually, there is a program here which brings urban teens here on a field trip from Detroit, and so far there is a 100% hit rate of the teens going to university afterward. They realise that there is a world away from their 'hood'. many of them first time on a plane, many of them first time seeing an all black city, you should see their eyes. Yet here you are telling me, they couldn't cope with african life. :camby:

but when I am there for a lecture, many of them tell me they will return, and possibly relocate.

What I write for my entertainment has nothing to do with this thread or this post, I'm not sure why you're bringing up that up, in a totally different topic, is nothing more than the typical AA dance around topic which I have come oh so familiar with. No wonder you lot invented the 'juke'. you do a lot of it.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Right, so pulling these black children from the poison that is chicago, and showing them the world, and putting them in a peaceful all black environment wouldn't benefit them. nkt ok.

Actually, there is a program here which brings urban teens here on a field trip from Detroit, and so far there is a 100% hit rate of the teens going to university afterward. They realise that there is a world away from their 'hood'. many of them first time on a plane, many of them first time seeing an all black city, you should see their eyes. Yet here you are telling me, they couldn't cope with african life. :camby:

but when I am there for a lecture, many of them tell me they will return, and possibly relocate.

What I write for my entertainment has nothing to do with this thread or this post, I'm not sure why you're bringing up that up, in a totally different topic, is nothing more than the typical AA dance around topic which I have come oh so familiar with. No wonder you lot invented the 'juke'. you do a lot of it.
You're just fully missing every point I attempt to make to you.
I'm not saying it won't be better than the poison, I already stated those living situations as poisonous along with many things in current day America. So I'm agreeing and you won't allow that, or just can't see it.
My POINT is they wouldn't want to go to another foreign land leaving behind everything they know, that doesn't make sense to you? African ancestry or not, THEY HAVE NEVER SET FOOT THERE. Not saying it wouldn't be beneficial to leave the poison.

You go about respectfully and then go about condescending all in the same post? YOU LOT? :dahell: Juking? :dahell: you trolling son, its offensive, don't talk to people like that if you have the intention AT ALL of helping "your fellow tribes"

But I'm done responding, whatever entertains you. :yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My POINT is they wouldn't want to go to another foreign land leaving behind everything they know, that doesn't make sense to you? African ancestry or not, THEY HAVE NEVER SET FOOT THERE..
and I just gave you examples of those that they left to visit to come here, and have voiced willingness to be here. Did you just miss my entire point? :dahell: