Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Giselle

Daps
A lot of those women on there hate men (or pretend to, much like y'all act like y'all hate women). I also think a lot of them on there are mentally ill (just like some of y'all on here). They can be a little bit more ridiculous though. There are more of y'all who look at both sides of things when it comes to gender than it is of them. With them, it's usually take the womans side or you're wrong. Other than that, y'all are basically the same.

I will say though, this site bashes people less in general. Like that site can be so negative sometimes. I get bashing celebrities sometimes, but there are people from instagram and youtube who have multiple threads of them being bashed like they are famous or something. If you don't like them and claim they aren't really famous and irrelevant, then why do you watch all of their youtube videos and have many threads bashing them. That doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
LSA is a retirement home for skeeted on, smutted out whores that want to reinvent themselves as woke feminist negro bedwenches :ld:

these hoes are seriously mentally ill and want black man to "protect them" but also want to be "independent" whilst also claiming there is "toxic masculinity" and that "straight black men are the white men of black people" whilst also claiming black communities are matriarchal :mjgrin:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
funny u post Pac... they tried to destroy him a couple months ago...:sas2:

A lot of those women on here hate men (or pretend to, much like y'all act like y'all hate women). I also think a lot of them on there are mentally ill (just like some of y'all on here). They can be a little bit more ridiculous though. There are more of y'all who look at both sides of things when it comes to gender than it is of them. With them, it's usually take the womans side or you're wrong. Other than that, y'all are basically the same.
:why:

Versace

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hooligans
Obviously LSA (and other sites) are starting to warp cac's perception of black women :dame: I've been hearing more "black women love white men" uttered from the mouths of cacs these days. A lot of them are so convinced of this fact that they'll try to argue you down even if you tell them otherwise :comeon:

:jbhmm:
I'm starting suspect a lot of these pro-swirlers are just undercover cacs :hubie:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
LSA is a retirement home for skeeted on, smutted out whores that want to reinvent themselves as woke feminist negro bedwenches :ld:

these hoes are seriously mentally ill and want black man to "protect them" but also want to be "independent" whilst also claiming there is "toxic masculinity" and that "straight black men are the white men of black people" whilst also claiming black communities are matriarchal :mjgrin:

In that particular thread they were relentlessly shytting on black men something serious for even suggesting defending them. :what:

That shyt was just :scust:

BocaRear

Daps
LSA Bedwench said:
The thought of black men protecting any damn thing is just flat out laughable to most of us which is really telling of how black women in general regard black men.

I mean let's face it...I think most of us know and believe all that "black king" bullshyt is just that...bullshyt. For all their bravado most of them are pretty damn worthless in the grand scheme of things.

I don't know any black woman that expects anything from black men other than basic common courtesy. They can't protect themselves...let alone black women.

And then there is this glaring reality: The only folks black women truly need protecting from ARE black men. The racial hatred whites (etc) spew today usually stops at words (with some exceptions). When it comes to PHYSICAL violence black men are black women's biggest threat. So calling on them to protect black women is an oxymoron.

look at this example of the matriarchy brehs
toxic femininity at its finest :scust:

these are the women that are raising the next generation of feminine black men in dresses :mjgrin:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
A lot of those women on there hate men (or pretend to, much like y'all act like y'all hate women). I also think a lot of them on there are mentally ill (just like some of y'all on here). They can be a little bit more ridiculous though. There are more of y'all who look at both sides of things when it comes to gender than it is of them. With them, it's usually take the womans side or you're wrong. Other than that, y'all are basically the same.
That because most women legit don't know how to look at things objectively. They only know how to support what feels good, and whatever supports their delusions of grandeur or emotions will feel good for the moment. Which is why the cannot look at both sides because the other side doesn't feel good to them.

You'll see them bytch about how unfair it is to cook for a man and on the next breath see them saying it's a man's duty to pay for everything, take any emotional abuse and carry all the weight in a relationship. It's sickening.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

BocaRear

Daps

I will say though, this site bashes people less in general. Like that site can be so negative sometimes. I get bashing celebrities sometimes, but there are people from instagram and youtube who have multiple threads of them being bashed like they are famous or something. If you don't like them and claim they aren't really famous and irrelevant, then why do you watch all of their youtube videos and have many threads bashing them. That doesn't make sense to me.

honestly, women couldn't handle one week as a man - I find it funny hearing you complain about anything

there's a reason why women outlive men:heh: