Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
LSA is a retirement home for skeeted on, smutted out whores that want to reinvent themselves as woke feminist negro bedwenches :ld:

these hoes are seriously mentally ill and want black man to "protect them" but also want to be "independent" whilst also claiming there is "toxic masculinity" and that "straight black men are the white men of black people" whilst also claiming black communities are matriarchal :mjgrin:
:wow:The accuracy. Probably the kind of black women who messed with no good dudes then act brand new once these men treat them badly :francis:. To them ALL black men are bad because a few black men did them wrong. These black men are usually black men that they knew would do them wrong but decided to fukk with them anyways :francis:. "Black men aint shyt":mjlol:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
The amount of black women with white guys/ fukking white guys has skyrocketed

Not sure how true this is or not but I just started back watching a lot of tv and there are sooooooooo many commercials of Black women with white men. Like, its really noticeable. And not mixed looking Black women, but regular pretty Black women with kinky hair and Black features. And not 'I grew up in an urban part of town' white men, but white white men.

I dont care either way just surprised to see so much of it.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I will say this, not all of the women on there are like this BUT there is a sub group who are down right hateful towards black males and believe it or not, it is a LOT of black women out there like that.

For example, Afro Punk posted this about the black girl whose cac bf went in on her and it turned into a black male bash fest.

This Black girl is being belittled online after posting video of racist boyfriend abusing her
:russ:There's so many things wrong with this article
"He's not white he's Portuguese :mjlol:"

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
dealing with enough of this shyt on tumblr
they claim every black man hates black women
or all black men like light skin women
or all black men only date white women

is it dame dumby or dame diddy chicks is mad cause they aint getting chose thats all i could narrow it down to

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I doubt it. A lot of us are just in denial to whats gonna happen next. Black women are the next Asian women (you know how a lot of Asian women refuse to date Asian guys and just fiend for white dudes). It's inevitable :scust:

Thank god these not the only black women on the planet then

Besides i want a real black woman that hasnt been indoctrinated by cacs everyday of her life

I want a black woman that rarely even sees a cac let alone date one

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I will say this, not all of the women on there are like this BUT there is a sub group who are down right hateful towards black males and believe it or not, it is a LOT of black women out there like that.

For example, Afro Punk posted this about the black girl whose cac bf went in on her and it turned into a black male bash fest.

This Black girl is being belittled online after posting video of racist boyfriend abusing her
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:dumb ass thot "all my abusers have been black men" lol keep blaming black men for your horrible character judgement :camby:

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
As much of a challenge they are the reward is :whew: when you finally win one over

That big ol brown booty moving while I'm talking trash like Westley Pipes

"I thought you was mad at me"

"I thought you was mad at me"

:ohlawd:

I'll never switch to the other side

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LSA is a retirement home for skeeted on, smutted out whores that want to reinvent themselves as woke feminist negro bedwenches :ld:

these hoes are seriously mentally ill and want black man to "protect them" but also want to be "independent" whilst also claiming there is "toxic masculinity" and that "straight black men are the white men of black people" whilst also claiming black communities are matriarchal :mjgrin:
Not true..nobody knocking down and skeeting in them hoes over there..they rarely getting any action

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
dealing with enough of this shyt on tumblr
they claim every black man hates black women
or all black men like light skin women
or all black men hate white women

is it dame dumby or dame diddy chicks is mad cause they aint getting chose thats all i could narrow it down to
:mjgrin:Pretty much. A lot of them are mad that the men that they are attracted to don't want them or are abusive. So they :mjcry:"black men ain't shyt" online. It's similar to a guy who calls a woman a slut/whore after she rejects his advances:yeshrug:.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Thank god these not the only black women on the planet then

Besides i want a real black woman that hasnt been indoctrinated by cacs everyday of her life

I want a black woman that rarely even sees a cac let alone date one
Good luck finding one :mjlol:. You're going to go all the way in Africa or the Caribbean just to find a girl:comeon:? Godspeed:mjgrin: