EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Sukuma wiki with chapo?:lupe:never tried that
I prefer my chapo with cabbage and goat meat:eat:
She's Luo so i expect she cooks the best tilapia:ohlawd:

yoo cold chapos warm skuma wiki with beef is :ohlawd: i use the xhapo like a wrap and kula :noah:

Also omena > tilapia :youngsabo:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
same nikkas in here calling her a dime are in all the pawg threads talmbout they can't fukk with girls with no curves or ass :mjpls:

this bytch built like miley cyrus but just because she black as hell and bald she supposed to be some empowering wifey type :mjpls:

@Kind Gentleman what we gon do with these guys :mjpls:

Its scustin B :mjpls:

Cats acting like if this brawd wasn't famous and in a movie they wouldn't be saying she look like Kendall Gill. :mjpls:

Same women in here loving her short hair keep a snap on ponytail under the sink next to the lysol in case a man knocks while she dropping a deuce. :mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Its scustin B :mjpls:

Cats acting like if this brawd wasn't famous and in a movie they wouldn't be saying she look like Kendall Gill. :mjpls:

Same women in here loving her short hair keep a snap on ponytail under the sink next to the lysol in case a man knocks while she dropping a deuce. :mjpls:

talmbout "i'm all natural and i love my real hair, but society just isn't ready yet" :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mwvarm0eqD1qal2lwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mwvarm0eqD1qal2lwo2_250.gif
tumblr_mwvarm0eqD1qal2lwo3_250.gif
tumblr_mwvarm0eqD1qal2lwo4_250.gif
tumblr_mwvarm0eqD1qal2lwo5_250.gif

Be a Night Owl Breh. Appreciate the beauty it brings. It's when the sky is at it's best with all the constellations for the world the see all the Jewels that it holds.:banderas:

beautiful black woman I bet that bytch look better red