Lupita Nyong'o...motherland goddess

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I thought she is from Nyanza........Ugali na samaki??
Ama?
Kwani how many other Kenyans are here? :russ:

:salute: My guy sema! tbf everything i listed is what i was hungry for :laugh: tho she did go on one of those late night talk shows and say she did cook kale/skuma and i think she mentioned chapos, tho historically ugs and samaki will prolly be her go to meal.

damn talking bout food got me hungry, someome send me some mangos with chili.please :noah:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
same nikkas in here calling her a dime are in all the pawg threads talmbout they can't fukk with girls with no curves or ass :mjpls:

this bytch built like miley cyrus but just because she black as hell and bald she supposed to be some empowering wifey type :mjpls:

@Kind Gentleman what we gon do with these guys :mjpls:

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: My guy sema! tbf everything i listed is what i was hungry for :laugh: tho she did go on one of those late night talk shows and say she did cook kale/skuma and i think she mentioned chapos, tho historically ugs and samaki will prolly be her go to meal.

damn talking bout food got me hungry, someome send me some mangos with chili.please :noah:

Man,.......I am trying to cut down on the ug/chapo
Reason: :flabbynsick:

Ug+Nyam Chom :ohlawd::noah:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same nikkas in here calling her a dime are in all the pawg threads talmbout they can't fukk with girls with no curves or ass :mjpls:

this bytch built like miley cyrus but just because she black as hell and bald she supposed to be some empowering wifey type :mjpls:

@Kind Gentleman what we gon do with these guys :mjpls:

No she's actually very pretty. Stop hating.