Lupita Nyong'o...motherland goddess

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
africans do use combs, moisturizers and braid hair. africans do really intricate, tight braiding.
Sure do. But some just stop doing anything.
Some of us slack off like that. Kevin Durant for example.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
The student became the master,or massa should I say. Because now they determine what type of hair is acceptable in this European society. A haircut isnt a style,its self mutilation. And you said "the hair needs care". And didnt say a damn thing about eating healthy. When nutrients come from the bloodstream. Live healthy,eat healthy in a healthy environment and your hair will be healthy. Or do we just care about the looks?It will lock up on its own if you do nothing,and create its own oil.

We may be styling just because we like the way it looks. Or it could be because we have been programmed/brainwashed. You can never truly answer which, until youve been free from white supremacy, like those Africans you mocked.
You just wanna argue, breh.
Say it one mo gin.
Grooming yourself and styling your hair is something Africans have been doing for centuries before meeting the colonizer.
Grooming and styling your hair is not a symptom of WS. That not a real talking point.
Somewhere along the way some Africans stopped doing it.
If that's your choice, fine. But you should take some pride in your appearance.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I love beautiful, smooth, dark skin but I just had to stop in here to say, she is not pretty. Y’all be tripping

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is a very nice ass

giphy.gif

Ass getting ate tongue fully extended :noah:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just wanna argue, breh.
Say it one mo gin.
Grooming yourself and styling your hair is something Africans have been doing for centuries before meeting the colonizer.
Grooming and styling your hair is not a symptom of WS. That not a real talking point.
Somewhere along the way some Africans stopped doing it.
If that's your choice, fine. But you should take some pride in your appearance.

Yes I know this,and have no problem with styling. Depending on the reasoning.
My issue is you acting like "not doing anything" to your hair. Which is VERY subjective by the way. Is some sort of a sign of lack of pride,or a problem at all. We just wont agree on that. That picture of Issa Raye hair didnt look unkept or unclean. Just not fancy enough,or up to par with your Europeanized,or lets say your westernized standards.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Yes I know this,and have no problem with styling. Depending on the reasoning.
My issue is you acting like "not doing anything" to your hair. Which is VERY subjective by the way. Is some sort of a sign of lack of pride,or a problem at all. We just wont agree on that. That picture of Issa Raye hair didnt look unkept or unclean. Just not fancy enough,or up to par with your Europeanized,or lets say your westernized standards.
What are my standards exactly?