Veteran
Daps
This is a very nice ass

giphy.gif
She be hiding it or her weight must fluctuate a lot idk

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
she is "perfect" in the sense that she has NO (zero!) major flaws in the way she looks. but she has no really outstanding featues either.

iu

women like that you only really see just how "perfect" they are when you see them with other people.
she can wear any style and still look good.
pics from all angles and she still looks good.

she makes other women look ugly. she makes their imperfections stand out.

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-44-02.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-41-21.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-41-06.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-40-54.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-39-31.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-39-07.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-38-43.png

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-19-38-25.png
You’re right.
I think this is something women can see, but men don’t appreciate until they see the type of woman you’re describing next to other women. Basically the “unassuming beauty”. Not a “striking beauty” like a Kenya Moore type. I get it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You’re right.
I think this is something women can see, but men don’t appreciate until they see the type of woman you’re describing next to other women. Basically the “unassuming beauty”. Not a “striking beauty” like a Kenya Moore type. I get it.
:myman: i've known some women like that. it took a minute to figure out what was going on.

iu

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They can be mad, but they cant say I'm lying.
No matter what hairstyle you have, you gotta do somn with it.
Even if you a dude with a low cut. You gotta put some grease in it, brush it and keep a line up.
I'm not sayin African chicks have to get a perm or a weave, it could still be natural.
But a lot of em dont be doing shyt AT ALL to their heads.
No moisturizer, no brush, no comb, no pick, no braids, no beads or barrettes, and damn sure no line up.
Then they get over here and a American sister says, "Girl, can I try something on you?"
Don't say poverty either because 👇
issa2.png
You are lying.. Because you are doing to African women, what white women do to American Black women....

In africa, what they do with their hair is THEIR CULTURE.. That's how they like their hair and choose to wear their hair. They have the same access to magazines, movies, tv, and the internet. They can clearly see what American Black women are doing and it's not that hard to copy the technique. Hell, they can pull up Youtube and learn how to do some fly box braids and have their whole city on lock.. But they don't

Then they get here... And like a white woman who would just love to perm our hair.... Black women run to the Africans on some "let me show you how to make it look pretty".. The (white) Black American way by (straightening) braiding it real nice. Then turn around and shyt on how your culture been doing it and remark how good it looks to them and their culture..

That's called assimilation... Americans have deemed this way looks better. You just falling in line to Black American beauty standards, which trickles down from white european beauty standards.. Which is pretty much anything not african and far from it

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
You are lying.. Because you are doing to African women, what white women do to American Black women....

In africa, what they do with their hair is THEIR CULTURE.. That's how they like their hair and choose to wear their hair. They have the same access to magazines, movies, tv, and the internet. They can clearly see what American Black women are doing and it's not that hard to copy the technique. Hell, they can pull up Youtube and learn how to do some fly box braids and have their whole city on lock.. But they don't

Then they get here... And like a white woman who would just love to perm our hair.... Black women run to the Africans on some "let me show you how to make it look pretty".. The (white) Black American way by (straightening) braiding it real nice. Then turn around and shyt on how your culture been doing it and remark how good it looks to them and their culture..

That's called assimilation... Americans have deemed this way looks better. You just falling in line to Black American beauty standards, which trickles down from white european beauty standards.. Which is pretty much anything not african and far from it
Everything you wrote has nothing to do with what I said.
Your reading comprehension, if you did in fact read, is poor.
Feel better, though.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Sir…

What a thorough and intelligent response. A man who gets it. I’ve never heard a man articulate this position, especially not this well. If you have daughters I know they are in good hands :blessed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:
this forum is full of clueless mofos who think their little bubble is a representation of the world.

:camby:

Exactly.
We must embrace all our diversity. We dont need African women also in weaves and wigs, shyt is already disgusting and common place as it is..we cant all be doing the same thing as if we wearing uniform :scust: