Lupita and Janelle Monae caught damn near kissing

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There's nothing random about it. I went to undergrad in MA and I have a lot of friends and associates in Pioneer Valley. Lupita graduated from Hampshire College in '07. When she started hitting it big, stories came out. She had a white girlfriend while she was in school and it caused a scandal within her family. Her family, especially her father (who was into the political scene), were very much against it.

Despite how prim and proper she acts now, she used to be very wild, care-free and rough around the edges.

Here's a video of her that was taken less than 2 years after she graduated.

I expected to see her throwing timber and smoking around babies :beli:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I never said this, just said they damn near kissing...when was the last time your mouth was this close to another dudes fam. :francis:
It wasn’t directed towards you but just in general. Couldn’t figure out why people assume things so easily. These people are in the prime of their lives living out their dreams and at a party. Even aside from that the video literally shows nothing that would suggest that they are gay and fukking. Lol

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It wasn’t directed towards you but just in general. Couldn’t figure out why people assume things so easily. These people are in the prime of their lives living out their dreams and at a party. Even aside from that the video literally shows nothing that would suggest that they are gay and fukking. Lol

can't speak on what blogs and twitter are saying about this incident...but I don't make a habit out of insulting my own intelligence

that's a very lustful look that janelle monae is giving lupita just inches from her face, and lupita is letting her and not uncomfortable at all. :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She is clearly whispering something in her ear:stopitslime:.

you gotta do all this to whisper something in someones ear? :gucci:

D6FerSOXsAAFPkH