Lupita and Janelle Monae caught damn near kissing

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
She forgot her fathers face

Kenyans ain't gonna like this :lolbron:

Loool that dude also up to stuff. Her father once called some girl i was with trying to set up a meet. She had him on speaker.
:lolbron:

And then lupitas brother also on some other shyt with dresses.

On lupitas front ive seen her in person make out the entire night so i wouldn't be surprised if janelle hit on her and succeeded. :hubie:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Fam. Dont be childish. U know what I meant. Women are naturally more affectionate than men are. Doesnt have to be anything sexual about it.

tenor.gif

nikka I've never heard this dumb shyt before....women are naturally more caring and emotional yes, but more "affectionate" than men? toward who, each other?!?

if you sitting over there thinking that Janelle Monae has ever done this to an older white man, you're a dumbass and a half.

what woman told you this bullshyt and you believed it :mjlol:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bisexuality amongst women widespread as fuk now every other profile on dating app their listing themselves as bisexual women are just too pretty even they want a piece of themselves .:mjlit:
Lowkey watching them wilding on eachother can be hot but the competition gonna be fierce going forward competing with both nikkaz and females for puzzy:huhldup:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Bisexuality amongst women widespread as fuk now every other profile on dating app their listing themselves as bisexual women are just too pretty even they want a piece of themselves .:mjlit:
Lowkey watching them wilding on eachother can be hot but the competition gonna be fierce going forward competing with both nikkaz and females for puzzy:huhldup:
I really don't know how you can start a family with a bi chick tho. Do they just turn that shyt off when yall get married and have kids? I wouldn't want my wife to be on some let's bring a girl in for fun while our 5 year old sleeping down the hallway :francis: that type of energy is demonic and my household gotta be pure for my kids.

I've met more women who on that poly life too, chicks be married talking about me and my husband have an understanding, I'm looking to casually date men and women :mjlol: