satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: It's been known that Lupita is a lesbian on this forum:

:rudy:

She's gay in real life. She had serious girlfriend in college and her parents freak out supposedly.

During her Hollywood makeover, they tried to put her back in to the closet - hence her fake thing with Jared Leto. That Kaan guy was her temporary beard.

In my opinion, girls with 4c who keep it super short are exhibiting slight self-hate qualities.

She used to perm her hair and starting shaving it when she became a stud/lesbian in college.

@Jen The Prude You gonna explain about this random rumor of Lupita being a lesbian?.

There's nothing random about it. I went to undergrad in MA and I have a lot of friends and associates in Pioneer Valley. Lupita graduated from Hampshire College in '07. When she started hitting it big, stories came out. She had a white girlfriend while she was in school and it caused a scandal within her family. Her family, especially her father (who was into the political scene), were very much against it.

Despite how prim and proper she acts now, she used to be very wild, care-free and rough around the edges.

Here's a video of her that was taken less than 2 years after she graduated.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Who cares
Who cares?

schwarzenegger_stfu.jpg

Two of the most popular and desirable black women in America looking like they’re about to take their party back to the room is gonna get people talking

Both of them have threads dedicated to them on here if im not mistaken

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
schwarzenegger_stfu.jpg

Two of the most popular and desirable black women in America looking like they’re about to take their party back to the room is gonna get people talking

Both of them have threads dedicated to them on here if im not mistaken
Suck My dikk you fukking clown...no one gives a fukk except you women hating fukkboys :mjlol:

Mad because they MIGHT be fukking each other instead of ya'll :russ:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Suck My dikk you fukking clown...no one gives a fukk except you women hating

Mad because they MIGHT be fukking each other instead of ya'll

Be on a discussion forum and be mad at the discussions brehs :mjlol:

Have they made any progress on that mental health sub forum?