Lupe Fiasco gives his thoughts on the Kanye West situation. (Bring up Yes Antics @ Glow In The Dark Tour & Much More)

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
so what tho? i was :beli: the second i heard it.......that's wild to say regardless of what kind of people you put before the statement, especially for someone who hangs their hat on being an intellectual,.

how do you accidentally slip up and say something even halfway parallel to nazi talking points? How is being jewish that specific to the situation, corprorate execs are gonna corporate exec, we got execs from other backgrounds who did the same thing, it's the job that brings that type of mindset out of those people imo, not much else. shyt happens in every country with exploitable artist (everywhere)

prior to the line he was throwing subs at a J. Cole bar, so he knew the track was gonna get someone's attention, really didn't think it through

but IDK :manny: maybe i'm just missing someting, cuz last time i checked there were multiple countries cool with them people being straight up wiped from the planet, NO shyt the generations after that are gonna try to be at the top of whatever field they get into to ensure they got the resources to prevent that shyt from happening again. that's what you supposed to do

i'm not understanding people's urge to wanna test how prepared Jewish people are to protect themselves, feels like I'm in some bizzaro matrix where people really think the holocaust aint happen :snoop: Propoganda played a huge part in that shyt, so every facet of media that can pull shyt like that off is gonna have people there prepared to pull the plug if someone tries it, period.
Rappers can make 1000 songs about shooting black people in the face but saying that jewish people own damn near everything (which is true) is where the line is drawn?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, I just have proper reading comprehension.

Lupe is lashing out at execs ripping people off, who HAPPEN to be Jewish.

Someone mentioned Diddy, Suge, and Birdman doing it. Well, who did they learn it from? Who were their overmasters who never stepped in and said "stop that, that's not how we do business"?

Want to prove it wrong? Name a non-Jewish record label head, or one that wasn't beating people during the time Lupe said that. He didn't say all Jewish people, that would be retarded, he's talking about a specific subset of them.

SO ILL SAY IT AGAIN..

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF A WHITE RAPPER SAID SOME SHIIT LIKE “ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE DEALING DRUGS AND ROBBING FOLKS” ….. OH WAIT, I BELIEVE EMINEM DID SOMETHIN LIKE THAT .. AND HOW WAS THAT RECEIVED?

:jbhmm:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Executives represent the whole people? :beli: man yall nikkas are slow AND this man Lupe apologized for this stuff already so dying on this hill is lame :mjlol: think about that part too.

You haven't even given me a clear point, i BEEN said i understand that the executives he may have dealt with are Jewish.

and who are these "so many nikkas" cuz all the ones i've typically seen going crazy against Jews are batshyt crazy, Lupe was shocking, but him saying he was SUPER salty towards Lyor gives it context. He still coulda just named that man directly, why let him off the hook and throw the whole people under the bus?

Good point and I was thinking about this the other night since proproganda came up.

Maybe them people don't want to brought up in the media AT ALL because even if it's something positive, couldn't THAT also spark up neo nazi's? No different than an alt right cac looking at a black parade on tv and deciding to go down there and start some bullshyt.

Weren't hitlers first few rallies just straight up hating on some Player's Hater Ball shyt :mjlol: someone correct me if im wrong
nikkas get discriminated if we sneeze too loud. Nei nazis be killing nikkas and Muslims tho but they should focus on shutting that down then instead of suspending Kyrie.

Aren’t they bombing the shyt out Palestine for no reason? I know people who have lost family members due those bombings. Small hats aren’t angels.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
SO ILL SAY IT AGAIN..

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF A WHITE RAPPER SAID SOME SHIIT LIKE “ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE DEALING DRUGS AND ROBBING FOLKS” ….. OH WAIT, I BELIEVE EMINEM DID SOMETHIN LIKE THAT .. AND HOW WAS THAT RECEIVED?

:jbhmm:
Again, disprove the statement. Stop trying to deflect and strawman. If you disprove the statement, the statement falls apart on its own and Lupe was wrong.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Again, disprove the statement. Stop trying to deflect and strawman. If you disprove the statement, the statement falls apart on its own and Lupe was wrong.

IVE HEARD NAZIS SAY THE SAME THING WHEN TALKIN ABOUT BLACK FOLKS

IF U CANT TELL THAT U SOUND THE SAME AS THEM THEN U LYIN TO YASELF

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Anything but challenging the statement:francis:

I AM LITERALLY CHALLENGING IT

BY GIVING AN ANALOGY WHERE THE SAME MENTALITY IS APPLIED BY WHITE PEOPLE TOWARDS BLACK FOLKS

I NOTICED YOU TOTALLY IGNORED THAT AS OPPOSED TO CHIMING IN ON WHETHER YOU BELIEVE THATS RIGHT OR WRONG

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I AM LITERALLY CHALLENGING IT

BY GIVING AN ANALOGY WHERE THE SAME MENTALITY IS APPLIED BY WHITE PEOPLE TOWARDS BLACK FOLKS

I NOTICED YOU TOTALLY IGNORED THAT AS OPPOSED TO CHIMING IN ON WHETHER YOU BELIEVE THATS RIGHT OR WRONG
No, that's literally a deflection tactic. Disprove the statement, and I will immediately back down and completely condemn what was said. Until then, it APPEARS to be an accurate depiction of what he saw in the industry.

In that other thread, you showed us how Jews aren't supposed to cheat people (paraphrasing). If that is a spritual sin, why not condemn those doing wrong in the industry? Why can't you show and prove on how what he said isn't true?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, that's literally a deflection tactic. Disprove the statement, and I will immediately back down and completely condemn what was said. Until then, it APPEARS to be an accurate depiction of what he saw in the industry.

In that other thread, you showed us how Jews aren't supposed to cheat people (paraphrasing). If that is a spritual sin, why not condemn those doing wrong in the industry? Why can't you show and prove on how what he said isn't true?

HOW CAN I PROVE OR DISPROVE IT WHEN I WASNT SITTIN THERE IN THE ROOM WHEN THE DEALS WERE MADE?

REGARDLESS, IF AN ASIAN GUY REAR ENDED MY CAR ON THE HIGHWAY AND I MADE A SONG CALLED “PUNK ASS ASIANS CANT DRIVE”, DOES THAT MAKE IT NOT RACIST BECAUSE IT’S A REAL EXPERIENCE? LOLLLL

BUT RUSSELL SIMMONS SAID BLACK ARTISTS WOULDNT BE WHERE THEY ARE IF IT WASNT FOR THE HELP OF JEWS

A RECORD EXECS (JEWISH OR NOT) JOB IS LITERALLY TO EXPLOIT HIS ARTIST

BUT U CONVENIENTLY CONTINUE IGNORING THE PARALLEL I DREW BECAUSE U KNOW IT WOULD MAKE U LOOK FUNNYSTYLE IF U ADDRESSED IT

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
HOW CAN I PROVE OR DISPROVE IT WHEN I WASNT SITTIN THERE IN THE ROOM WHEN THE DEALS WERE MADE?

REGARDLESS, IF AN ASIAN GUY REAR ENDED MY CAR ON THE HIGHWAY AND I MADE A SONG CALLED “PUNK ASS ASIANS CANT DRIVE”, DOES THAT MAKE IT NOT RACIST BECAUSE IT’S A REAL EXPERIENCE? LOLLLL

BUT RUSSELL SIMMONS SAID BLACK ARTISTS WOULDNT BE WHERE THEY ARE IF IT WASNT FOR THE HELP OF JEWS

A RECORD EXECS (JEWISH OR NOT) JOB IS LITERALLY TO EXPLOIT HIS ARTIST

BUT U CONVENIENTLY CONTINUE IGNORING THE PARALLEL I DREW BECAUSE U KNOW IT WOULD MAKE U LOOK FUNNYSTYLE IF U ADDRESSED IT
If you can't disprove it, why are you going so hard for a group of people (the specific record execs Lupe was dissing) whose entire history is fukk shyt. Again, NOBODY said ALL Jewish people, so why are you caping so hard? Your parallel is a false equivalency, because it didn't specify a subgroup, and isn't backed by history and evidence. People like Gongu Roach's WHOLE CAREERS is undoing the financial fukkery these artists endure. Aside from a Diddy or Birdman, it's all, you guessed it, the same group. But, even the Black con men have one of them overseeing or partnering their fukkery. Show me the lie and I will concede.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He also was a COMPLETE dumbass by saying "artists gettin robbed for they publishin by dirty Jewish execs" in that NERD freestyle, they got on his ass for that

To this day i still have NO idea how all these nikkas end up throwing shade specifically at these people :snoop: shyt is bizarre and no one ever has a sensible reason for doing it

LMAO

IVE NEVER SEE THE COLI
THIS SCARED IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

:dead:nikkaS WASNT EVEN THIS SHOOK
DURING COVID.
:devil:
:evil:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I know Lupe isn't lying about that Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour story because literally somebody went to that exact date and made a post about it in the thread on SOHH (then projectcovo) back in the day about to the tour!!!!
:mjlol:
:dead:
I just remembered it when he said it like it was yesterday. He specifically mentioned that Kanye gave the white people permission to say the N-Word in the review on SOHH. He was in disbelief