Lupe Fiasco gives his thoughts on the Kanye West situation. (Bring up Yes Antics @ Glow In The Dark Tour & Much More)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He got backlash and called an anti-semite for speaking on Lyor Cohen and The Israeli–Palestinian conflict if I’m not mistaken. So I get it.
He also was a COMPLETE dumbass by saying "artists gettin robbed for they publishin by dirty Jewish execs" in that NERD freestyle, they got on his ass for that

To this day i still have NO idea how all these nikkas end up throwing shade specifically at these people :snoop: shyt is bizarre and no one ever has a sensible reason for doing it

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He also was a COMPLETE dumbass by saying "artists gettin robbed for they publishin by dirty Jewish execs" in that NERD freestyle, they got on his ass for that

To this day i still have NO idea how all these nikkas end up throwing shade specifically at these people :snoop: shyt is bizarre and no one ever has a sensible reason for doing it
Because they own all or almost all of the labels, so that's what happened...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Because they own all or almost all of the labels, so that's what happened...
so what tho? i was :beli: the second i heard it.......that's wild to say regardless of what kind of people you put before the statement, especially for someone who hangs their hat on being an intellectual,.

how do you accidentally slip up and say something even halfway parallel to nazi talking points? How is being jewish that specific to the situation, corprorate execs are gonna corporate exec, we got execs from other backgrounds who did the same thing, it's the job that brings that type of mindset out of those people imo, not much else. shyt happens in every country with exploitable artist (everywhere)

prior to the line he was throwing subs at a J. Cole bar, so he knew the track was gonna get someone's attention, really didn't think it through

but IDK :manny: maybe i'm just missing someting, cuz last time i checked there were multiple countries cool with them people being straight up wiped from the planet, NO shyt the generations after that are gonna try to be at the top of whatever field they get into to ensure they got the resources to prevent that shyt from happening again. that's what you supposed to do

i'm not understanding people's urge to wanna test how prepared Jewish people are to protect themselves, feels like I'm in some bizzaro matrix where people really think the holocaust aint happen :snoop: Propoganda played a huge part in that shyt, so every facet of media that can pull shyt like that off is gonna have people there prepared to pull the plug if someone tries it, period.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so what tho? i was :beli: the second i heard it.......that's wild to say regardless of what kind of people you put before the statement, especially for someone who hangs their hat on being an intellectual,.

how do you accidentally slip up and say something even halfway parallel to nazi talking points? How is being jewish that specific to the situation, corprorate execs are gonna corporate exec, we got execs from other backgrounds who did the same thing, it's the job that brings that type of mindset out of those people imo, not much else. shyt happens in every country with exploitable artist (everywhere)

prior to the line he was throwing subs at a J. Cole bar, so he knew the track was gonna get someone's attention, really didn't think it through

but IDK :manny: maybe i'm just missing someting, cuz last time i checked there were multiple countries cool with them people being straight up wiped from the planet, NO shyt the generations after that are gonna try to be at the top of whatever field they get into to ensure they got the resources to prevent that shyt from happening again. that's what you supposed to do

i'm not understanding people's urge to wanna test how prepared Jewish people are to protect themselves, feels like I'm in some bizzaro matrix where people really think the holocaust aint happen :snoop: Propoganda played a huge part in that shyt, so every facet of media that can pull shyt like that off is gonna have people there prepared to pull the plug if someone tries it, period.
Do ya Googles for a half hour on all the rappers with beef with a Jewish label exec. Stu Fine alone will get you stories upon stories of bad business. It's simply a statement of fact.

Just off the top...

Jerry Heller
Lyor
Stu Fine
Todd Moscewitz (SP)

and you'll easily find dozens more if you look. Besides the mafia, the entire history of the record business has been them ripping off talents.