Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The people with these long ass albums :mindblown:

I have to find 100 minutes to listen to these albums and not only once but two three times, that's why I only listened to Migos and Wiz's shyt once. Or why I rarely played Drakes 3 latest albums in full more than the first play. shyt has to be dope as fukk.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drogas translation

Letty:
Partners, I'm sorry Good morning my people. Leticia, here sending you greetings wherever you are. In Texas, Mexico, Los Angeles, to Colombia, Central and South America, Miami, my pana in the Caribbean, Barcelona and back to Chicago. I send kisses * muah * Greetings! And may this day bring you love, money, prosperity. Oh, look no more! What a surprise! Our friend Lupe Fiasco left me some songs to play with. They are ready? Go on. Here it goes. Drugs!

Lupe Fiasco
My God is my drug if not that I am addicted
Pretty girl, they are from Costa Rica
Or maybe Colombia and sing about politics
[?] fight in tone to women
Peace, peace peace peace without guns (pistols)
Only roses, it's better than coca
Coca, quiet
Miss, come to go to Barranquilla

[Chorus:]
Kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses
How I look? Really good
Good good
Good good
Kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses, kisses
How I look? Really good
Good good
Good good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah

[Refrain:]
My God is my drug if not that I am addicted
Pretty girl, they are from Costa Rica
Or maybe Colombia and sing about politics
[?] fight in tone to women
Peace

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This is whats missing from hip hop

Albums that actually have a narrative and pushes the consciousness of the listener forward

This whole album plays out like a movie

It was so soulful and just touches your soul...

You really really feel this album in your mind, body, and soul

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
The people with these long ass albums :mindblown:

I have to find 100 minutes to listen to these albums and not only once but two three times, that's why I only listened to Migos and Wiz's shyt once. Or why I rarely played Drakes 3 latest albums in full more than the first play. shyt has to be dope as fukk.
Breh actually listed Wiz and Migos as if those qualify as albums worth giving more than 1 listen to...

You should be negged to hell

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any brehs that make videos in here?

I really need a fan made video for Alan Forever or Jonylah Forever man. I'm sure if its good enough it could catch the artists attention and other big heads

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any brehs that make videos in here?

I really need a fan made video for Alan Forever or Jonylah Forever man. I'm sure if its good enough it could catch the artists attention and other big heads

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man listening to Cripple reminds me of New York state of mind pt 2.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Lupe had to have went to a different dimension when he made "Wav Files". And that's not even hyperbole. I mean that literally. He visited a different realm or some shyt. Maybe some bomb ass psychadelics(which are not drugs). Or he's a complete master at meditation. I know a lot people have had some divine experiences while in heavy meditation. experiences similar to lsd, dmt, and shrooms. We can do some amazing things with our minds if we really master them.

But I'm telling you. Lupe visited a different reality and he made this track so we could get a glimpse of it. When I listen to this blown as fukk I feel like i'm channeling wherever the fukk he went. I can't even count how many times I've played this track and it's no less amazing now than when I first played it. It only gets better. This is a masterpiece that transcends art forms. We know perfection is impossible, but this might be the closest any music artist has ever gotten. I can't even wrap my head around the genius of it. Both in the music and also lupe's overall vocal performance.

dude literally started listing the names of all the slave ships and still made that shyt sound dope as fukk. he wasn't even rhyming.....he was using the tone and inflection of his voice to make all that shyt sound in perfect harmony with the music. The shyt sends chills down my spine.

This is what true brilliance is

:wow:

Last edited: