NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
None of the links work on my raggedy azz old PCs, I tried vpns on my phone n the whole nine and I can’t get the files to manifest. Bout to go buy me a new desktop

Looks like I’ll be sitting tight till the preorder comes in, but hearing great things about it so far

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phenomenal project 3 listens in. No skips, not as deep, intense or abstract as Drogas Wave but not surface either. It's Lupe so it's obviously layered, some you can catch on 1st listen and others you will catch later. But on this project you don't have to "go to Harvard to be a Lupe stan" lol. Lyrics, flow, delivery, beats, cadences, concepts, all top notch. He's already in my top 5 all time, this only helps his status

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Under 12 hours left ya'll

If you haven't heard the project that came between T&Y and DW, "Pharoah Height", the successor to the Fahrenheit 1/15 series, be sure to spin that. It's amazing.

And the project after DW, "House EP" was also great

I never heard the pharoah ep and never finished house

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The worst possible example to explain metanarratives lol, but that was basically just an IG live for a bigger audience. Crazy that Lupe is still getting edited in 2022, of course he hates doing interviews.

He own his masters now??! DOPE