Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is what I like to hear. Not sure why he led with Autoboto.

I have not heard Autoboto because I boycott singles these days for albums I'm excited about, but the reception for that song has been mixed as best.

Which is annoying since Lupe dubbed this his illmatic LOL.

The chances of this surpassing T&Y or Drogas Wave are pretty slim if the album is only 10 records and 1 on them is already disliked by many IMO.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I have not heard Autoboto because I boycott singles these days for albums I'm excited about, but the reception for that song has been mixed as best.

Which is annoying since Lupe dubbed this his illmatic LOL.

The chances of this surpassing T&Y or Drogas Wave are pretty slim if the album is only 10 records and 1 on them is already disliked by many IMO.
I think Autoboto is fire. The beat is hard, Lupe flows crazy on it

The only thing that was iffy at first for me was the hook, cuz it’s repetitive. Even it grew on me. Not a bad song at all, I can see why it was picked as a single. As heavy as this album gonna be, he actually had fun on Autoboto

And as immaculate as this title track is, it’s a weird choice for a single. This shyt is a pure album cut

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The title track sonically sounds like King Nas original version before the sample clearance got neutered. I remember it floating around the internet before Drogas Wave dropped.

Hook sounds like if he modernized Hurt Me Soul. It's not constantly changing each time, but the pain in his voice and how to deal with the ills of the world in 2022.
Wow I ain’t even think about that. Nice catch :ohhh:

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps

Based on the album title do y'all think the LP will echo this video ? Will he shout out the hodge twins again on the album? or will he go the grilling gruel in the farting museum route ?
Will the hooks sound like they came from A Skyler Grey/Eminem duets album ?

All these questions and more will be answered next week