Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I find it hard to believe you dont have ONE pic of your Lambo in your phone. :why:

luken.jpg

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
my man posting everything but a lambo:russ:

man posted random checks and trucks.

next he's going to post some random geese..."these $10,000 geese and it's a flock of them add that up!"

we just want the lambo and pink slip or insurance
He gonna post a pic of him getting a fan pic from the Rock telling nikka so told y’all I was doing it big :beli:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Im just working the crowd first my good breh:yes:
Couple things:

1. The other two threads got deleted, breh. This one will probably also be headed for the bushes, so I don't know how much I want to play with fire by engaging you with this topic again. :lupe:

2. You are again posting out of context images. Do you own Two Men and a Truck? If so, it looks like you're paying yourself, as that check has "Two Men and a Truck's" insignia on it. Or is Two Men and a Truck paying you? What does this mean?

3. At this point, we have established you have proximity to people that own exotic cars. Grabbing Aventador keys is no longer enough. You need to show us an insurance card with YOUR NAME and the Lambo on that insurance card with matching VINs. You don't have to show us the entire VIN, just show the last two or three numbers match on the car and the insurance card.

I have shown you how to prove you OWN a car, here it is again:

As you can see, this is my insurance card showing my name, the cars on the policy, and the last couple digits of the VIN of the Vette

And this is an image of my key fobs, one of which has the dealer tag on it, and that tag has the same last two digits on the VIN, proving I own the vehicle listed on my insurance policy.

When you provide this level of evidence, I will DAP AND REP you, admit I was wrong, and we can move on, no further smoke :hubie:

Lamborghini on your insurance policy, please, I don't care about your businesses.

Couple things:

1. The other two threads got deleted, breh. This one will probably also be headed for the bushes, so I don't know how much I want to play with fire by engaging you with this topic again. :lupe:

2. You are again posting out of context images. Do you own Two Men and a Truck? If so, it looks like you're paying yourself, as that check has "Two Men and a Truck's" insignia on it. Or is Two Men and a Truck paying you? What does this mean?

3. At this point, we have established you have proximity to people that own exotic cars. Grabbing Aventador keys is no longer enough. You need to show us an insurance card with YOUR NAME and the Lambo on that insurance card with matching VINs. You don't have to show us the entire VIN, just show the last two or three numbers match on the car and the insurance card.

I have shown you how to prove you OWN a car, here it is again:

As you can see, this is my insurance card showing my name, the cars on the policy, and the last couple digits of the VIN of the Vette

And this is an image of my key fobs, one of which has the dealer tag on it, and that tag has the same last two digits on the VIN, proving I own the vehicle listed on my insurance policy.

When you provide this level of evidence, I will DAP AND REP you, admit I was wrong, and we can move on, no further smoke :hubie:

Lamborghini on your insurance policy, please, I don't care about your businesses.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Probably shouldn't have posted the license plate, evil coli breh might have the dmv hookup and come see you.

Gotta keep personal info outta it, ain't worth it for online nikkas.

Breh, I'm a public figure.

I have multiple Instagrams, one for my channel and one for that car, and the one for the car has displayed my vanity plate for over a year.

I'm not showing no info that isn't already known by the 80k people that follow me on IG.

I also stay strapped :unimpressed:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's a PHD breh, he works for Amazon and does something in transporation, he basically works from home monitoring trucks online with some program Amazon created, it's big bread. Entry level is seriously hard though, he had like 3-4 interviews.

Hiring, hiring, hiring the Amazon ooh oh

:banderas:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im just working the crowd first my good breh:yes:

Let the record show that my original posts towards you was this:

You on your second what? A Lambo?

I'd hate to doubt a Black man getting it, but I would love to see evidence of this. Like, a picture of your Lamborghini with a piece of paper with your Coli name on the hood...

A lot of y'all talk like you know what you're talking about, and don't. I just wanna make sure you ain't one of em.
:whoa:

Like I said my brother, I ain't about shytting on Black men that's getting it. Unlike a lot of dudes on this board, I am not a hater. Actually, I LOVE to see my brothers winning.

I just would like for you to confirm that you really riding what you said you are. It should be nothing for you to provide an image... I didn't think it would be an issue.

And then this is how you responded to me breh :martin:

nikka, i know your not hating on me with that corvette :dead: