It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Cupace20220904003036585.png

full

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:hubie::hubie: I ain't on no haterism but that kerning on that check is a little off:hubie::hubie: maybe it's the angle but it's off on the "o" in Two and "U" in Thousand ain't lined up properly also....but I know he ain't modify an $82 check so it's probably the angle...only way to be sure is for him to deposit it in my account and as a third-party I can verify the accuracy :troll:
Iol I wasn’t saying he photoshopped the check, but @Th3Birdman hit that on the head.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Couple things:

1. The other two threads got deleted, breh. This one will probably also be headed for the bushes, so I don't know how much I want to play with fire by engaging you with this topic again. :lupe:

2. You are again posting out of context images. Do you own Two Men and a Truck? If so, it looks like you're paying yourself, as that check has "Two Men and a Truck's" insignia on it. Or is Two Men and a Truck paying you? What does this mean?

3. At this point, we have established you have proximity to people that own exotic cars. Grabbing Aventador keys is no longer enough. You need to show us an insurance card with YOUR NAME and the Lambo on that insurance card with matching VINs. You don't have to show us the entire VIN, just show the last two or three numbers match on the car and the insurance card.

I have shown you how to prove you OWN a car, here it is again:

As you can see, this is my insurance card showing my name, the cars on the policy, and the last couple digits of the VIN of the Vette

And this is an image of my key fobs, one of which has the dealer tag on it, and that tag has the same last two digits on the VIN, proving I own the vehicle listed on my insurance policy.

When you provide this level of evidence, I will DAP AND REP you, admit I was wrong, and we can move on, no further smoke :hubie:

Lamborghini on your insurance policy, please, I don't care about your businesses.

Probably shouldn't have posted the license plate, evil coli breh might have the dmv hookup and come see you.

Gotta keep personal info outta it, ain't worth it for online nikkas.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why even make a thread just to say wait til later? All you gotta do is pull up an insurance card online, that takes seconds. It's literally what I do if I'm ever pulled over by the police. At this point, you don't even have to be behind the wheel butttttt I'm not the one stuntin tho so I got nothing to prove :yeshrug:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where's the original exposal thread?

It got bushed because it was close to being a doxxing thread, and admittedly, I should have known better.

This place is not really down for nuance, so when I tried to explain that all the shyt I posted about dude was PUBLIC INFORMATION BASED ON WHAT HE HIMSELF POSTED, the mods weren't hearing it, and deleted my thread.

I mean, this nikka is literally here AGAIN posting his real name, so it's weird they bushed my thread, but hey, it is what it is, and I'll move smarter next time.

I'm not even tripping-- my point got across.