Reppin
Outworld
I see you got that invisible wrap on that shyt .. niiiiice :whew:

hp4jC7o.gif

zYr7rdz.png

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yeah props to @Th3Birdman, i actually been following breh's youtube channel for a good minute. I aint know breh was actually the same dude on here though. That is just:gladbron:

Breh's everything wrong with CinemaSins series is pure piff.

As for op, i never had any issues with breh, but this thread was pure comedy. Breh should just embrace his L. If it was me i would ask someone to remix :duck: with that pic of his face and make it my new avi. But i dont take myself or this site too seriously. idk if breh got it in him to be that high minded, but i would rep him on principle if he did that.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah props to @Th3Birdman, i actually been following breh's youtube channel for a good minute. I aint know breh was actually the same dude on here though. That is just:gladbron:

Breh's everything wrong with CinemaSins series is pure piff.

As for op, i never had any issues with breh, but this thread was pure comedy. Breh should just embrace his L. If it was me i would ask someone to remix :duck: with that pic of his face and make it my new avi. But i dont take myself or this site too seriously. idk if breh got it in him to be that high minded, but i would rep him on principle if he did that.
Hold up. Wait??!!! Birdman is the Cinemasins dude????!!!!

That channel saved me from watching sooo many bad movies. That dude is caked the f up! those Cinemasins vids do like 500k views or more .. oh wow. Makes sense why he had no problem showing his high end car- he has it like that.