KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Just seen in a thread in the booth where his named is no longer pink . :mjpls:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's no longer bushed, but still not posting. was wondering if he was gonna go ghost after all this.
The nature of the exposal would indicate he should lurk. One thing if you drop some bs here and there, but when everything coming out of your mouth is lies and you are actively shytting on other brehs based on those lies?

No way he can live it down or be taken seriously again.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The nature of the exposal would indicate he should lurk. One thing if you drop some bs here and there, but when everything coming out of your mouth is lies and you are actively shytting on other brehs based on those lies?

No way he can live it down or be taken seriously again.
His profile isn't private so i can see he hasn't logged in since last month. might've just found another forum to cap on.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I neg his goofy ass everytime I see a post of his whether it pertains to a track by Rome Streetz or the food he ate he getting hit with this negative 5. Cause I don't know what to believe anymore. I told his goofy looking ass what was bound to happened.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I gotta give him credit where it's due, it was pretty ballsy of him to plaster has face all over this site all while being a pathological liar the whole time lol
Ballsy? No

Prob from centralia or sum shyt

Prob not even his pic