Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JX6iill.jpeg

Its definitely tens, maybe even hundreds of flaudgers on here.

JX6iill.jpeg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This OP is a Gen Z cracker ass cracka that starts arguments and makes shytty threads in the Booth all the time with ZERO repercussions. One of the WOAT cacs on here. Stop engaging in his threads so hopefully he’ll get bored and fukkoff somewhere else.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This OP is a Gen Z cracker ass cracka that starts arguments and makes shytty threads in the Booth all the time with ZERO repercussions. One of the WOAT cacs on here. Stop engaging in his threads so hopefully he’ll get bored and fukkoff somewhere else.

Shut up bytch

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How? What he do?

Lies about playing ball at Inglewood High and being an overseas pro prospect. If he really did play at Inglewood his name isn't on any of the maxpreps rosters dating back to 04-05.

Also about a bunch of other little shyt like being famous as if he's Kai Cenat when really he's only known to cac comic book dorks.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I cannot see what this poster wrote, as I have them on ignore.

I exposed his Soundcloud, so he has followed me in every thread making up lies about me ever since, hence him being in here right now, when OP neither tagged me or him.

:unimpressed:

When I was sparring with Luken, he jumped in a thread talking about how I said some things about Kobe (out of context and flat out lies of course), and I put them on ignore until we could finish what we were doing.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I had that faggit blocked forever. Definitely a white boy and one of those neck beard Klansmen white boys.