Luka Lively lavish like he playing for the Mavericks - Official Mavericks '23-'24 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brunson thrived alongside Luka
Kyrie has been great since the trade
THJ is 6MOTY
Lively has already built a great rapport only 20 games in
Exum having a quiet comeback year

Dinwiddie was effective and Grant/DJJ love playing with him.

I think any residual doubt can be put to rest now. It's easy to play with Luka and he makes everyone around him better. Porzingis was just frail and couldn't buy in. That podcast snippet of him basically admitting he was salty and sat in the corner out of spite is a damn shame, because we could and should have beat the Clippers the 2nd time around if he wasn't such an egomaniac.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brunson thrived alongside Luka
Kyrie has been great since the trade
THJ is 6MOTY
Lively has already built a great rapport only 20 games in
Exum having a quiet comeback year

Dinwiddie was effective and Grant/DJJ love playing with him.

I think any residual doubt can be put to rest now. It's easy to play with Luka and he makes everyone around him better. Porzingis was just frail and couldn't buy in. That podcast snippet of him basically admitting he was salty and sat in the corner out of spite is a damn shame, because we could and should have beat the Clippers the 2nd time around if he wasn't such an egomaniac.
Carlisle deserves some blame too. He abandoned the low post game with Porz and would only give him a handful of chances.
Also, Porz was good for the most part when healthy.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that the 2 guys who got paid (Grant and Green) are being outplayed by 2 vet min guys (DJJ and Exum) is wild. I’m thankful Nico picked those two up. But Green, Grant, and Hardy have really left a lot to be desired early in the season.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that the 2 guys who got paid (Grant and Green) are being outplayed by 2 vet min guys (DJJ and Exum) is wild. I’m thankful Nico picked those two up. But Green, Grant, and Hardy have really left a lot to be desired early in the season.
Hardy has disappointed me this season but the Mavs fanbase online wanting to trade him are clowns.
Dude hasn't even played a full season of games and is young. Brunson didn't become the player he is now until the end of his 4th season in the league after 3 years of college. A lot of fans wanted to trade him after the Clippers playoff series when Carlisle benched him.

Grant was great for the first few games, hitting all his open 3s. But now, he can't hit shyt. And he can't stay in front of anyone.
Green is hurt and seems to get down when he misses some shots.

I wish these guys have the confidence of Hardaway. That fool will brick 10 shots in a row but still be on some Vince Carter meme shyt.