Luka Lively lavish like he playing for the Mavericks - Official Mavericks '23-'24 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
One of the slowest and most unathletic players in the NBA.
If his shot aint falling he's unplayable.

And he gets terrible techs.
I didn’t like the signing when we made it but it shows we were trying.

I understand that one though, he got ho’d in the drive that made me call him trash then Green didn’t get a call either lol

We need another 5 so there’s not a drop off when Lively’s out. Also want to see Hardy be a solidified rotation piece

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t like the signing when we made it but it shows we were trying.

I understand that one though, he got ho’d in the drive that made me call him trash then Green didn’t get a call either lol

We need another 5 so there’s not a drop off when Lively’s out. Also want to see Hardy be a solidified rotation piece
I liked the Grant signing because he was cool at times with the Celtics and thought he just need PT.
He looked exceptional the first few games of the season and then fell off a cliff.

We don't have the capital but Jonathan Isaac (sans his MAGA ho shyt) would be nice to play behind Lively. Or Wendell Carter Jr.
Hardy needs more seasoning but don't mention because 85% of Mavs media and online fans want him traded.

fukk!!!! Lively just went down because Scoot Henderson is out of control

Last edited:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our season starts tonight fam

Btw props to Cubes shelling out 35+ million to the workers and staff as bonuses after his partial selling of the franchise 🫡