Luka Lively lavish like he playing for the Mavericks - Official Mavericks '23-'24 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How doesn't that make him a real fan? :what:

Get your goofy ass out of here. :dahell::camby:
Following basketball ain’t just about following the nba you bozo.. if you follow college you would know the personnel..

I question you Dallas fans especially having an owner who is :mjpls: And likes to cross the street when he see a black kid with a hoodie on :mjpls:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How doesn't that make him a real fan? :what:

Get your goofy ass out of here. :dahell::camby:
He probably doesn’t even know what I was referring to when I said I was wrong about Lively.

Never said he was trash or a bust…

Take it easy on ‘em. Half that fanbase was doing mental gymnastics telling themselves James Wiseman was a good pick over Lamelo.

I guess they’re not real fans either :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Following basketball ain’t just about following the nba you bozo.. if you follow college you would know the personnel..

I question you Dallas fans especially having an owner who is :mjpls: And likes to cross the street when he see a black kid with a hoodie on :mjpls:

I'm going to take the advice of @Codeine Bryant and take it easy on the mentally disable brehs like yourself. :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was talking to this old head today and he said it’s a damn shame they didn’t name it after MJ or some cat named “Robot”

Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense. He is on the Mount Rushmore of athletes to come out of Dallas.