Luka Lively lavish like he playing for the Mavericks - Official Mavericks '23-'24 Season Thread

DigitalGoodTimes

Be Positive (B+) /...I'll look for Grandma's hands
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Games that they play all 4 qtrs they win.
Kyrie is Amazing. :wow:
Gotta stop playing the Luka/Maxi/Green/Exum lineup.
Luka was forcing it this game.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Expected Kidd to adjust to what Harden and the Clips was doing down the stretch. That was brutal to watch him do the same shyt over and over.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expected Kidd to adjust to what Harden and the Clips was doing down the stretch. That was brutal to watch him do the same shyt over and over.
He did adjust. He forced the ball outta hardens hand. The difference is clippers have good secondary ballhandler who can move the ball. Look at that player in the forth where they trapped harden and forced him to pass to Powell inside the peritmrr
And he drove to the basketball and dropped it off to Zubac for the 5th foul on Luka.

Powell, Westbrook, George and even Mann. An all out the ball on the floor and do something with it. Whereas Dallas only has Luka and Kyrie who can handle the ball.

The mavs top priority this offseason should be finding another secondary ball handler. Thought Exum could be that guy this season but he’s falling off the face of the earth in the postseason

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Got this annoying franchise out the paint. Finally exorcized those demons.
Seems to be a theme around DFW these last several months. Who knows, maybe the Stars can win G7 vs. Vegas and complete the metroplex trifecta of accounting for recent thorns.

I like our chances against OKC. I feared the Clippers more than I fear the Thunder.
Mavs in 6.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got this annoying franchise out the paint. Finally exorcized those demons.
Seems to be a theme around DFW these last several months. Who knows, maybe the Stars can win G7 vs. Vegas and complete the metroplex trifecta of accounting for recent thorns.

I like our chances against OKC. I feared the Clippers more than I fear the Thunder.
Mavs in 6.
Yea, the Stars losing tonight sucked. Gotta close out them Vegas bytches.

Dort is gonna be hacking the shyt out of Luka. Gotta play thru it.
Hopefully, PJ and DJJ don't get in foul trouble.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Tough dub. Early tip-offs continue to have them out of sorts, glad they battled though.

Most importantly we’re winning with Kai’s slow starts and Luka struggling from 3. PJ stepping up, and Timmy getting his confidence back. It’s gonna be a show when everyone’s on

:wow: