“Luka [Dončić] gives you that triple-double almost about every night, but he’s too slow for me. If he wasn’t a scorer, I would cut him.

Daps
Talk yo shyt Coop.
We always were taught to respect our elders not the other way around. Thinking so is fukking insane. Magic Johnson is a 65 year old black man from Michigan who grew up during the civil rights era. To expect him to adhere to someone who doesn't even know what a VCR is, is insans.

When you were younger you were told to always address your elders as Mr. Mrs. , Sir, Ma'am etc.... as a sign of respect. It wasnt the other way around. Give credit to those who come before that way when you're the OG the same respect and deference is given upon you
:unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I suspect Luka will fall off quickly due to his fitness and athleticism lacking. Like once he gets to his mid 30s he is going to have a difficult staying in front of people and getting past them.

But to hate on how he is playing right now is stupid. Dude is amazing out there.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He said if not for his elite scoring. Imagine Draymond Green numbers without the defense.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
“Respect the OGs’”

Even when they say stupid shyt, right? :aicmon:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand Luka ass, but he would absolutely destroy on him

Anyway this shyt is dumb. How you gonna say, if I take away this guy's god given elite trait he would be trash. Thats like saying....Steph cool but if he couldnt shoot he would be ass.