“Luka [Dončić] gives you that triple-double almost about every night, but he’s too slow for me. If he wasn’t a scorer, I would cut him.

Daps
It really is wild how hoops seems to breed the loudest and obxnoious playa haters.

They can't even appreciate what other generations do. These old ass nxggas need an avenue to rekindle their hyper-competitiveness, but senilism has them tripping over their own feet before they even get a chance to dribble the ball.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It really is wild how hoops seems to breed the loudest and obxnoious playa haters.

They can't even appreciate what other generations do. These old ass nxggas need an avenue to rekindle their hyper-competitiveness, but senilism has them tripping over their own feet before they even get a chance to dribble the ball.
:wow:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
A Laker legend with 5 rings can talk his shyt all day. I don't agree with his take but he git enough skins on the wall to talk his shyt. As Idiotic as it might sound

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Here y’all go with blindly defending your white man crushes…
it's all they do haha. Either this site is filled with crakkers or a bunch of silly nikkas that love crakas. It's one of the 2 or both. We can come up here daily and bash black athletes, entertainers, etc, but as soon as someone says some shyt about a white person, all hell breaks loose.

Daps
it's all they do haha. Either this site is filled with crakkers or a bunch of silly nikkas that love crakas. It's one of the 2 or both. We can come up here daily and bash black athletes, entertainers, etc, but as soon as someone says some shyt about a white person, all hell breaks loose.
Y'all smart dumb nxggas don't even know what you're saying anymore.

The majority of the posts in here aren't even coming to Luka's defense, they're simply pointing out how stupid Cooper's logic is. You think we should just let what Cooper said slide because he's disparaging a white player?

It's no surprise you're up in here defending this dumb shyt since you said Steph would be out of the league by now if he wasn't drafted by GS.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Coop would make Luka cry. He would be looking at the refs crying for a bail out every possession. He would be flopping, crying, and whining all day