Ludacris showing off his newly acquired Gabon dual-citizenship

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
In a meeting a breh ask a good question. How sensitive will African-Americans be to not contribute to any form of gentrification once they move to Africa

Africa has a ton of infrastructure though. I don't know much about the continent, but I'm willing to bet there's a gang of countries within it that can be built up.

And I don't think there's a such thing as 'gentrification' because we're all the same skin color.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:shaq: If I ever go to Africa my intentions will not be honorable Meet the finalists of Miss Gabon 2015 - Missosology

gabon09.jpg
Now we talking

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Africa has a ton of infrastructure though. I don't know much about the continent, but I'm willing to bet there's a gang of countries within it that can be built up.
And I don't think there's a such thing as 'gentrification' because we're all the same skin color.
It's not about skin color, it's about have and have nots, displacement of cultural identity, rent increases, rezoning, and readjusting of municipal resources
The wealth gap among Black folks is widening, but the haves want you to focus on wealth gap between cac/Blacks, while shaming Black folks that are affected by illegal immigration

They will have to gentrify Africa, That would benefit Africans greatly.
I don't know your posting history, but I hope you strive to be consistent, thus you feel the same way about African-Americans and gentrification

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's not about skin color, it's about have and have nots, displacement of cultural identity, rent increases, rezoning, and readjusting of municipal resources
The wealth gap among Black folks is widening, but the haves want you to focus on wealth gap between cac/Blacks, while shaming Black folks that are affected by illegal immigration

I don't know your posting history, but I hope you strive to be consistent, thus you feel the same way about African-Americans and gentrification

Actually I do. Black people who sold their brownstones in Brooklyn were stupid unless it was for a million bucks

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Luda is a multimillionaire you can’t use him as a realistic example of a black American moving to Africa.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS