Ludacris showing off his newly acquired Gabon dual-citizenship

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Boule still got influence or are they :flabbynsick:
They still got pull. You should see how many dumb young nikkas and girls want to be down with them. They see the lifestyle, the connections, the events and it's appealing to that type of person. Especially in DC. Most will never be Boule. I remember when I did events with the 100 BM of DC. Most of them nikkas were not active outside of showing their ass for the evening to keep up with the Joneses. The only real ones were the ones in leadership.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:shaq: If I ever go to Africa my intentions will not be honorable Meet the finalists of Miss Gabon 2015 - Missosology

gabon09.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West šŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
All of the Boule and Black elite planning their escape my G. @alexander. You getting dualed up breh?

I have been holding out but I might just get dualed up too.

I actually have investments with some partners in Nigeria and Ghana.

Haven't thought about getting dual citizenship, will consider given the situation nationally here.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
They still got pull. You should see how many dumb young nikkas and girls want to be down with them. They see the lifestyle, the connections, the events and it's appealing to that type of person. Especially in DC. Most will never be Boule. I remember when I did events with the 100 BM of DC. Most of them nikkas were not active outside of showing their ass for the evening to keep up with the Joneses. The only real ones were the ones in leadership.

not sure if boule is an offshoot or that .
group that attend the jack and jill camp some or many of them are part of that "click" and they go by pedigree last names who they know, their version of old money and that book OUR KIND OF PEOPLE of the members wrote about it. very insulated community

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

You been to Africa? Nigeria has huge Oil and Gas reserves and they have Blackouts regularly. The problem is they for some reason have problems distributing that energy to the people. They recently made a deal with Simiens to fix this.

The main reason Africa's kinda fukked up is because it's like a Hood McDonald's You know how when you try to order something and it takes forever or they are out of random stuff. That's Africa, They'll have blackouts Internet is expensive, in fact anything really nice is kind of expensive and the reason is because of shytty customer service. The people don't have any money so they don't demand shyt, Meanwhile you have in almost any African country a small bubble full of rich people. If ADOS went over there and spent money and started asking questions on why shyt is so fukked up (aka gentrification) then shyt would change.

shyt in the states what is gentrification? People with some money demanding that shyt gets fixed. Look at Flint the water is still fukked up the people should either demand that the water is fixed or bounce.