Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e41.jpg

e71.jpg

Who knew helping people could come with so much backlash? Ludacris current girl Eudoxie recently posted on her Instagram account of her sister packing for a charity trip they were about to take to Gabon.
The photo showed a pic of a suitcase full of toys that they were planning to give to the poor kids who live in the African country. Looks like a big mistake to post it on twitter.

Many haters took offense to the white dolls packed for the poor African children…
e61.jpg

AllinPhilly Hot Topics: Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Gets Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

:popcorn:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
some see no issue

but its real to see the black ladies come to what they look like.

some see it as dolls

some see is as dolls which dont look like them.

some see it as dolls.

give the kids something they can aspire to.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I guess they would rather her not give them any dolls then :comeon:

I know as a father of a 2 year old that its alot harder to find black dolls for little girls. My wife has to go out of her way just to find some for my little girl.

It would have been better to give them black dolls but these are tfree toys for kids :mindblown:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shiit, she couldve did nothing & gave no fukk about them kids

its just some toys, but people getting mad

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is so fukking stupid. :mindblown: A black woman, who isn't famous (no publicity) wants to help the motherland, and people are mad because the fukking dolls aren't black? Our race sometimes :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She gave them kids toys and probably didn't go into the situation thinking she'd be making a racial statement. Way overblown issue.