Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What's semantics breh?
By saying the situations aren't comparable. At the end of the day Pac spit somebody else's shyt which y'all say is a no-no one of those tracks happens to be one of Pac's best tracks too.

What makes Pac's situation different is that Ray Luv is his mans? That Ray Luv and Pac were "creative partners"? That Ray Luv is credited?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
By saying the situations aren't comparable. At the end of the day Pac spit somebody else's shyt which y'all say is a no-no one of those tracks happens to be one of Pac's best tracks too.

What makes Pac's situation different is that Ray Luv is his mans? That Ray Luv and Pac were "creative partners"? That Ray Luv is credited?
The two situations have one commonality. You've identified it.
The fact that Ray and Pac were close is relevant. The fact that Pac ain't have Ray on payroll is relevant.
Look. Think about it this way. If a kid jumps out in front of your car at the last minute, you killed a kid. If you abduct and torture a kid to death, you killed a kid. They aren't really the same situation of course.

In that example, Drake is the pedophile killer.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking howling at the desparation of these dikksucking stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Their latest god awful attempts to preserve the lyrical legacy of 2Flop include the following:

*Attacking posters cuz 2Flop is dead even tho his death doesn't negate that he violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and is no longer eligible for elite lyricist. status

*Using the god awful "they were brothers" excuse as if that negates the fact that 2Flop is never looked at as a group artist and the lyrical violations occurred on a SOLO album, plus if this was the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd getting rhymes from his "brother" no excuses would be made, not to mention one of the ghostwriting claims against Nas Lost involve his brother writing for him & if found guilty Nas Lost would also be in violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol and disqualified from elite lyricist status

*Tryna pretend as if the exchange of cash has any-fukking-thing to do with him 2Flop violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes

*Zero evidence to dispute the claims or logical arguments for why what 2Flop did in violating E-Coli lyrical protocol is any diff from what got PED Papi, Kangay, Snoop, Twista, Ice c00n, etc disqualified from elite lyricist status

Back to the drawing board fakkits

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 pages into a tupac thread and ppl trying to shoehorn drake into the conversation. :mjlol: No surprises here
The two situations have one commonality. You've identified it.
The fact that Ray and Pac were close is relevant. The fact that Pac ain't have Ray on payroll is relevant.
Look. Think about it this way. If a kid jumps out in front of your car at the last minute, you killed a kid. If you abduct and torture a kid to death, you killed a kid. They aren't really the same situation of course.

In that example, Drake is the pedophile killer.

So using ghostwriters is okay if you didn't pay for it or if you're close with the writer? Can we get an official list of all the goalposts moves passes we're giving out for ghostwriting?

It's not ghostwriting if:

-You and the writer are close
- If it's just some hooks and a few bars
- if yall are "brothers"
- If the writer wasn't paid (:laff:)
- If there wasn't a reference track (:laff: :laff:)
- If the song wasn't made specifically for the artist who rapped the ghostwritten lyrics (:skip:)
- if you never stated that you're trying to be the best rapper
- if you're not a canadian who uses their middle name as their rap name

funny thing is hush and drake are close and quentin didn't make those songs specifically for Drake. :ohhh: I guess meek was wrong about this whole ghostwriting thing all along, he just wasn't hip to the rules of ghostrhyming.

Thank the lord for legends like pac to pave the way for ghostwritten lyrics to be accepted in hiphop:blessed:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
11 pages into a tupac thread and ppl trying to shoehorn drake into the conversation. :mjlol: No surprises here

So using ghostwriters is okay if you didn't pay for it or if you're close with the writer? Can we get an official list of all the goalposts moves passes we're giving out for ghostwriting?

- if yall are "brothers"
- If the song wasn't made specifically for the artist who rapped the ghostwritten lyrics (:skip:)

funny thing is hush and drake are close and quentin didn't make those songs specifically for Drake. :ohhh: I guess meek was wrong about this whole ghostwriting thing all along, he just wasn't hip to the rules of ghostrhyming.

Thank the lord for legends like pac to pave the way for ghostwritten lyrics to be accepted in hiphop:blessed:

Your argument sucks and I agree with your position . . but your standard of evaluation is poor

In said story a verse was discarded and Tupac had a strong affinity to it's potential and built a song around it. It was an isolated incident, who asked who and who's friends with who is irrelevant to the fact of the verses origin.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your argument sucks and I agree with your position . . but your standard of evaluation is poor

In said story a verse was discarded and Tupac had a strong affinity to it's potential and built a song around it. It was an isolated incident, who asked who and who's friends with who is irrelevant to the fact of the verses origin.
Lol @ isolated incident

50 second mark

"Next thing you know, we was working on 2pacalypse now. I wrote a few other songs on there, rebel of the underground and different parts of songs. Next thing you know he came up to me and told me Trapped was going to be his first single."

Damn, my dude was rapping ghost lyrics since the beginning of his career, I aint know all that. :wow:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

- if yall are "brothers"

Yes. It all matters.
I think we are all working from the premise that reciting a rhyme someone else wrote is a bad thing. Just like someone dying is a bad thing. Some killing is justifiable. There's manslaughter all the way to first degree murder.
Pac, at worst, deserves a slap on the wrist for the Ray Luv shyt.
Drake a serial killer who should get the death penalty.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
fukking dying at these latest horrible attempts to save the tarnished lyrical legacy of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster by his dikksucking stans including:

*Pretending the amt of songs/verses that were rapped changes the fact that 2Flop knowingly rapped another nikkaz rhymes (not hooks but VERSES) and in doing so violated ECOLI lyrical protocol and is disqualified from elite lyricist status

*Pretending like 2Flop only rapped A VERSE when Ray Luv CLEARLY states he rapped MULTIPLE verses from MULTIPLE songs written by Ray

*Providing no logical argument for why 2Flop rapping others rhymes is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol and when others were disqualified from elite lyricist status for doing the same shyt

*Providing no evidence to refute Ray's MULTIPLE claims of 2Flop having rapped MULTIPLE verses that he 2Flop did NOT write

*And of course the tried and true personal attacks on posters that have ZERO to do with the issue at hand

Back to the drawing board fakkits

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. It all matters.
I think we are all working from the premise that reciting a rhyme someone else wrote is a bad thing. Just like someone dying is a bad thing. Some killing is justifiable. There's manslaughter all the way to first degree murder.
Pac, at worst, deserves a slap on the wrist for the Ray Luv shyt.
Drake a serial killer who should get the death penalty.

tumblr_m6ly9fxbB91r7vg4i.gif

yo....... what in the fukk are you talking about?

It aint that complicated, the man had other people writing his rhymes for at least two albums, just accept it. nikkas turning into e-lawyers talking about some "B-b-but ladies and gentlemen of the jury this was only a minor offense. Pac was a good kid. This charge should be 2nd degree ghostwriting at the most. They were brothers!! :damn:"

this nikka probably already at his computer like
stock-photo-young-businessman-with-steam-from-his-ears-businessman-at-the-workplace-looking-at-camera-on-grey-363409841.jpg
Go take a walk bro, you gonna hurt yourself with all those mental gymnastics.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
nikkaz dead ass in here comparing 2Flop Brickhur violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and being disqualified from elite lyricist status to MURDER

nikkaz at they local courthouses asking for statutes, legal precedent cases, wherewithals and forthwiths out the ass tryna perform gold medal mental gymnastics to preserve the tarnished lyrical legacy of the West Coast’s WOAT rapper

1st Snoop, then Ice c00n & now 2Flop Brickhur have ALL been exposed as lyrical frauds and now the entire fukking region is on fukking sucidial watch

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it is. You have to look at the circumstances. To claim that these two situations are largely similar would be a gross oversimplification of a complicated issue.

It aint as complicated as you want it to be.

He had ghostwriters. The end.

I dunno when Drake became the standard for what ghostwriting is and isn't but yall are the ones trying to shoehorn him into this. Besides nobody wanted to debate schematics with drake, why start now?

What's the other album?

I see a lot of writers on Me against the World. Based on coli logic if you didn't write one song, you've never wrote your entire career. :manny: Hey I don't make the rules