Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:now Pac has ghostwriters, im done . Let me guess now, the outlawz wrote Hennessy and enemies for the goat?:russ:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
We're live on the scene here at Raygate with these delusional stans turning damn near suicidal over the exposure of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Their latest remedial excuse for a rebuttal is that 2Flop rapping Ray's rhymes doesn't count cuz the lyrics were thrown into the trash can as if that has anything to do with the fact that once found & identified as another nikkaz lyrics 2Flop still rapped them thus violating E-Coli lyrical protocol & getting docked/DQ'ed as a lyricist

They also brought out another god awful excuse for a deflection by bringing up Piggie Smalls ghostwriting for Lil Shim as if that has anything to do with 2Flop rapping the rhymes of Ray Luv on multiple occasions, an act of E-Coli lyrical protocol violation that has caused rappers such as PED Papi, Twista, Common, Ye, Snoop etc. to be docked/DQ'ed as lyricists

They've yet to rebuke the evidence, provide logic for why 2Flop's guilt is any diff from the guilt of others rappers who met the same ECOLI standard of lyrical protocol violation, or been able to contain themselves from deflections & personal attacks that do not address the main issue of 2Flop rapping others rhymes

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Biggie is the same guy ghostwriting shyt for lil kim in the perspective as a woman :mjpls:

"u look so good ill suck on ya daddies dikk" :mjpls:

:camby:PND threw a song in the bushes and Drake took it and made it a classic single, that's not ghostwriting
Fixed that last sentence so we could make some sense of this bullshyt you pulling:jbhmm: by your logic if Pac would have found that Biggie reference track in the "bushes" he would have made it into a classic single:mjlol: While we have receipts of Biggie writing not only the lil kim album but pretty much all the junior mafia album Cause thats what Goats do please do tell why was Aubrey Shakur your GOAT in the bushes in the first place?
Thats not very GOAT like
full

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
What's wrong 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster stans?

shyt, I knew I'd be here for awhile waiting for y'all dumb ass delusional dikksuckers to come back with some evidence to rebut my evidence or a logical explanation for why 2Flop rapping others rhymes ISN'T a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol, but at this rate I should own stock in Snickers with the amount of sales I've given these fools

*opens new 24 pack & eagerly awaits more bullshyt responses for the 2Flop Brickhur bytch nikka brigade*

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Like Beenie Struggle stans who're currently in shambles over their dusty idol being exposed as a lyrical fraud stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster have yet to rebuke the evidence, provide logic for why 2Flop's guilt is any diff from the guilt of others rappers who met the same ECOLI standard of lyrical protocol violation, or been able to contain themselves from deflections & personal attacks that do not address the main issue of 2Flop rapping others rhymes

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ya Tupac even had ghost recorders. We've actually never heard him rap, it's always been Tha Realest which is why they were able to locate him so soon after Tupac's death

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting dizzy from all the spins in this thread :russ: you nikkas are fake as fukk

Shoutout to the OP. This is my favorite thread in the booth right now. I'm in this bytch reading all these pathetic excuses and spin attempts like

snoopy-happy-dance.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
you are easily the worst user on the site
so fukking annoying

and until we have actual proof and not just some dude saying it, you can't say it's a fact

plus Pac has a notebook with all the 2Pacalypse now shyt in it i think

tupac-2.jpg

2Pacalypse-Now-The-Underground-Railroad-1.jpg

this one says all lyrics written by T. Shakur except Trapped and Funk freestyles

Trapped was him and some dude named R. Tyson aka Ray Luv

so it's not like he was hiding it

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Update on the god awful attempts by dikksucking delusional stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster:

*Zero evidence provided to dispute Ray Luv's claims that 2Flop rapped his rhymes on multiple occasions thereby violating E-Coli lyrical protocol and being docked/DQ'ED from elite lyricist status

*Zero logical argument for why 2Flop rapping others rhymes is any diff from what PED Papi, Ice c00n, Common, Twsita, Kangay, Snoop, etc. did in violating E-Coli lyrical protocol which led to them being docked/DQED from elite lyricist status

*Continued homotional personal attacks on posters in lieu of logic/evidence

*Continued shytty ass deflections that do nothing to address the main issue of 2Flop rapping others rhymes including the latest terrible ploy of stating "he had a notebook with rhymes in it" as if that cancels out the fact that he rapped Ray Luv's bars on MULTIPLE occasions thereby violating E-Coli lyrical protocol and removing himself from elite lyricist status

*Horrific attempts to discredit Ray Luv despite the fact that his statements are 4 years old & haven't been challenged by anyone from 2Flop's camp not to mention his status has been certified even in this thread by 2Flop's own dikksucking stans

Back to the drawing board fakkits