Lucy.... :ahh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
looks like a movie i'll check out on showtime, or not at all.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
:dead: at anyone spending money to see this. Looks to easily be the worst movie of the summer, and possibly the worst major release of the year.
The first time I saw the trailer for this more than half the theatre was booing

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like Limitless with a bit of Scanners, 2001, and Dr Manhattan from Watchmen mix. I actually like sci-fi films like this where they get a little abstract.

Last edited:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I had a free screening pass to see this but i was like nahhh i'm good. Gonna wait for the Rip to come out.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:dead: at anyone spending money to see this. Looks to easily be the worst movie of the summer, and possibly the worst major release of the year.
The first time I saw the trailer for this more than half the theatre was booing

yo on some real shyt the movie is basically:

a lame iPad commercial(with clips of people all over the world doing random shyt)

combined with an episode of

"Through the wormhole"

and

Scarlett Jo pretending to be ultra cool and acting like Tom Cruise (with the horrible acting)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It cant possibly be as bad as what I'm hearing. Its got to be a joke and cant be true.

Does she really turn into a sparkly flash drive after she reaches 100%

If so..
2i2btyw.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE IT YESTERDAY BUT I GOT CALLED IN TO WORK. MY SISTER SAID IT WAS BOO BOO. OH WELL.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It cant possibly be as bad as what I'm hearing. Its got to be a joke and cant be true.

Does she really turn into a sparkly flash drive after she reaches 100%

If so..
2i2btyw.jpg
no she becomes apart of technology (she mentions she's everywhere). I believe the usb drive is the knowledge she had

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The movie was complete and utter nonsensical garbage. Morgan held it down for what he was playinh but Scarlett was trash in this...

I dont even know if it was her fault...being the movie was put together so poorly, coupled with some of the worst cgi of all time.

Movie is not what you think it is AT ALL..

All the best scenes are in the trailers, it tried to be 2 movies in one and failed miserably, terrible plot holes, terrible cringe worthy scenes and a basura agenda.

5/10

See, i hate shyt like this:why:. I'm not spending my coins on a movie that is just gunna piss me off in the end.
Im a slave to Scarlet Jo, but I can't support this here shyt. Good looking out breh:obama:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
See, i hate shyt like this:why:. I'm not spending my coins on a movie that is just gunna piss me off in the end.
Im a slave to Scarlet Jo, but I can't support this here shyt. Good looking out breh:obama:

And to add to that, the sad thing about those scenes from the trailer, is that they only look good in the trailer. They don't come off as good within the context of the movie.

-DMP-