Lucy.... :ahh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
just seen it :mjlol: When I seen the trailer couple months ago, I knew what I was gonna get myself into. It was a decent matinee flick.
LMAO @ her calling her mama telling her she remembered the flavor of her breast milk. And at the end turning into Professor X.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
just seen it...what type of movie u thought it was gonna be bruh? :mjlol: When I seen the trailer couple months ago, I knew what I was gonna get myself into. It was a decent matinee flick.
LMAO @ her calling her mama telling her she remembered the flavor of her breast milk.

:ohhh:
goes to watch.
*makes me think about my moms own:patrice:
vomit+23.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I haven't read such an etherific review in a long time

Lucy's trailers falsely claim humans only use 10 percent of their brains. Or maybe they just counted what was left after watching this cinematic train wreck.

:ahh:

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...h-it-according-to-lucy-a-spoilereview/375006/

Consequently, what follows is not a review but a spoilereview. If you are genuinely considering watching Lucy—and I urgently recommend that you reconsider—you should stop reading now. If, by contrast, you plan to give the movie a pass and would like to have your good judgment ratified (or, alternatively, if you have stumbled out of the theater bewildered and seeking commiseration), read on. Because while Besson has made very, very bad films in the past—most recently, last year’s The Family—this is the first time he has made a film so idiotic that the only way to properly convey its flaws is to enumerate them.

dude is like "this movie is so bad I'm going to spoil it all, read this anyway. if you wanna see the movie, DONT" :heh:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I doubt they would have stood by a July release date if they felt it was going to be shyt.
They took a bad idea and made it worse. I don't know what was worse, the story, the cinematography, the pace, etc. the syfi channel would think twice about running this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They took a bad idea and made it worse. I don't know what was worse, the story, the cinematography, the pace, etc. the syfi channel would think twice about running this.

I think you're being over dramatic. I mean if they took a bad idea, why go see it in the first place. It's probably someone in between bad and good. It was probably OK. Nothing great but not that bad.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
just seen this:mjlol:

all the action u see in the commercials is the only action in the whole movie:mjlol:

movie is basically a 1st year film student on acid- splicing in pseudo-artistic clips inbetween gibberish about how there is only one real measurement

shyt was like a bootleg sci-fi channel movie

my girl wanted to see this shyt

and tried to front like she liked this wack shyt and even she admitted it wasnt what she was expecting

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
just seen this:mjlol:

all the action u see in the commercials is the only action in the whole movie:mjlol:

movie is basically a 1st year film student on acid- splicing in pseudo-artistic clips inbetween gibberish about how there is only one real measurement

shyt was like a bootleg sci-fi channel movie

my girl wanted to see this shyt

and tried to front like she liked this wack shyt and even she admitted it wasnt what she was expecting

On the strength of Scarlett being in this shyt, I won't fukk with it. A lot of these bytches in Hollywood aren't built for so called action roles and her wack performance in the Avengers is a big reason why I won't see Lucy.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
trash movie and i never even had intentions of seeing this horrible shyt