Lucha Underground Was The GOAT

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
roh tv on DIRECTV was the best weekly wrasslin show that ever came on after nwa.

lucha was good.
till they started making mil muertes show up on my tv.

art barr

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pentagon Jr in LU was fukkin awesome. I truly believe wrestlers that cannot speak english can and WILL get over much better if they have subtitles or have immediate translators. Penta was one of the best promos in the game by emotion.

Penta straight MURKED his run in Lucha Underground. A really underrated part of the success of the show was it airing on El Rey/Unimas. Them expecting a bilingual and Spanish speaking audience let them just say fukk it with requiring English from some of their talent.

You can’t tell me given a chance Penta can’t be a way better champion than 90% of aew and that’s including Moxcula, hangman and any top star they’ve had. When Penta had the title on LU he had that shyt jumping. Show was superior.

Man, I really wish I could agree with you, because Pentagon could easily do Moxley's current gimmick better than him, but American audiences will never hesitate to find a way to shyt on non English speakers, and booker's consistently freeze up with finding ways to book around it.