Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only at the DAJ and Mariposa match but I was just thinking. Was Fenix at Aztec warfare? Don't think I've seen him since then. :patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Only at the DAJ and Mariposa match but I was just thinking. Was Fenix at Aztec warfare? Don't think I've seen him since then. :patrice:

Yeah, he got put out by :hhh:Chavo Gurerro:hhh:

You miss the 3 way casket match with him, Mil Muertes and piece of shyt waste of God's bandwith Sami Callahan, breh? :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah, he got put out by :hhh:Chavo Gurerro:hhh:

You miss the 3 way casket match with him, Mil Muertes and piece of shyt waste of God's bandwith Sami Callahan, breh? :patrice:

Damn, nah I have seen every episode. That was like one of the first three episodes I believe. I remember seeing that but must've forgotten. Cuz I remember that mil won.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjgrin: Joey Ryan bout to have a stable with Evie and XO?

I want to know more about the storyline with Joey’s police captain/Katrinas mom.

Like we haven’t seen her in some time.

Not to mention the boss of the black guy who killed Dario that used to be in the Limo pulling strings.

I love the eps with long matches or 4 match eps..... but I hope they give us another that has some longer vignettes or storytelling pretty soon

Martha

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Damn they gone

Pentagon & Fenix Pulled From TV Taping Amid WWE Rumor

Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix have been pulled from MLW’s October 4th TV taping from Queens, NY. The development comes amid reports that WWE is interested in MLW talent.

On Friday, MLW announced Lucha Libre legend LA Park will face Pierre Carl Ouellet (PCO) on 10/4. That will be a fun attraction, but it replaces a previously announced tag title match. MLW Tag-Team Champions The Lucha Bros. (Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix) had been scheduled to face LA Park & El Hijo de LA Park. That match has been scrapped due to Pentagon & Fenix being unable to fulfill the commitment.

MLW Fury Road tapings are scheduled for Thursday, October 4th at the Melrose Ballroom in Queens, New York. For ticket information, visit MLWTickets.com.

Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix: WWE Bound?
Earlier this week, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter provided an update on the buzz that Pentagon and Fenix are on WWE’s radar. The brothers have reportedly been reaching out to promoters and informing them they may not be able to honor certain dates brooked through 2019.

We will follow this story as more details become available. Pentagon and Fenix are key players on the rosters of MLW, Impact Wrestling and Lucha Underground. Both men are scheduled for All In on September 1st. They would make big additions to one of WWE’s rosters, but this would also be a hit to several other promotions.