Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
No.... I bet its gonna be a swerve.... why kill him when you can hurt him or break him down

The doll probably gonna tell Ricky to kill Taya:sadcam:

Martha
Yeah :patrice: I can see Ricky kidnapping Taya and them booking Mundo vs Ricky at Ultima Lucha for Taya's freedom

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Looking through my channel, the earliest Ultima Lucha I have is 2. I'll see if I can upload the 1st one in good quality.

we can do 2 instead but the first one was my personal fave :myman:

i think the first one is up on dailymotion but i'm not sure if its both parts or just part 1

but yeah breh if you could set that up that'd be dope as fukk for next week :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah :patrice: I can see Ricky kidnapping Taya and them booking Mundo vs Ricky at Ultima Lucha for Taya's freedom

Damn!!!!! I was just making some shyt up when I posted that post earlier.... I aint see them actually doing that:gladbron:

Did I just call that shyt?:leon:

Martha

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
One thing I think we are all not seeing is that since Aerostar is back the Luchinity Gauntlet's wearabouts might be revealed. And since Mundo did Aerostar a favor by releasing his homie Drago from the Reptile Tribe I'm assuming that Aerostar will pay Mundo back by giving him the gauntlet... it would explain seeing Johnny with the gauntlet on during the trailer preview of this season...
luseason4_2718.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One thing I think we are all mot seeing is that since Aerostar is back the Luchinity Gauntlet's wearabouts might be revealed. And since Mundo did Aerostar a favor by releasing his homie Drago from the Reptile Tribe I'm assuming that Aerostar will pay Mundo back by giving him the gauntlet... it would explain seeing Johnny with with gauntlet on during the trailer preview of this season...
luseason4_2718.png

DAMN!!!!!! YO!!! I forgot ALL about that image!!!

Yea, some fukked up shyt probably about to happen and Mundo gonna need that power upgrade!

Martha

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
One thing I think we are all not seeing is that since Aerostar is back the Luchinity Gauntlet's wearabouts might be revealed. And since Mundo did Aerostar a favor by releasing his homie Drago from the Reptile Tribe I'm assuming that Aerostar will pay Mundo back by giving him the gauntlet... it would explain seeing Johnny with the gauntlet on during the trailer preview of this season...
luseason4_2718.png

Johnny forever schemin :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
so so far UL4 is looking like

Mack vs Mil
Ricky vs Johnny
DA Jr vs Penta? i'm sure Cage and Cuerno will get involved somehow

and maybe Matanza vs Jake Strong?
You can probably add:
Killshot vs Son of Havoc
Marty vs Pentagon maybe
Iveliesse vs Jeremiah Snake probably

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
we can do 2 instead but the first one was my personal fave :myman:

i think the first one is up on dailymotion but i'm not sure if its both parts or just part 1

but yeah breh if you could set that up that'd be dope as fukk for next week :salute:
I was able to find Parts 1 and 2 so we're good for next week. :jawalrus: