Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
looks like its gonna be 22 episodes for the new season @Bonefan32

Ultima Lucha Tres aired in October 2017, but it had been filmed 16 months earlier in June 2016. "Lucha Underground" took an unexpected four-and-a-half-month midseason break during the broadcast run of Season 3 -- a decision El Rey Network President Daniel Tibbets said was "a normal programming cadence." But even with the hiatus, the end of Season 3 came and went without El Rey announcing future seasons, which had fans wondering if Ultima Lucha Tres was the series finale of "Lucha Underground."

They had to sweat it out, but El Rey finally answered that question when they announced plans for "Lucha Underground's" fourth season in November. The first of Season 4's new episodes -- there will be 22 in all -- will air on June 13.

"When we were doing [Seasons] 2 and 3, we finished two and then we went right into three. Here, we're trying to tell as many stories as possible but in a shorter period of time," head writer and co-executive producer Chris DeJoseph explained about the new approach. "It's obviously a little bit different, but I think sometimes it's good because we put the pedal to the metal and go for it."

DeJoseph and his team spent two months writing Season 4 after over a year of exchanging texts back and forth with storyline ideas. "Lucha Underground" started filming in February, a full year later than originally planned, and completed the tapings in a month. In comparison, the show taped 40 episodes for Season 3 over the course of three months.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this dude Marty the Moth started following me on Twitter :skip:

SjN8we6.png

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
He followed like six months ago, was so random. If you follow enough wrestling sites and promotions you'll def get random followings.

I think Shimmer followed my last year out of the blue too.

too bad it ain't Kobra Moon's fine ass following me instead :sadcam:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
He followed like six months ago, was so random. If you follow enough wrestling sites and promotions you'll def get random followings.

I think Shimmer followed my last year out of the blue too.
Truth.

Catrina followed me after I retweeted some article about her some other sports site posted :yeshrug::takedat: She chill af too :noah:

too bad it ain't Kobra Moon's fine ass following me instead :sadcam:
7LcmA1N.jpg

:youngsabo::takedat:

Only person left is Ivelisse :datazz:

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
you slid into Catrina's DMs :gladbron::wow:

tell us more :lupe:
Nah, nothing major tbr :yeshrug:. Just told her how she looked in a pic from a photo shoot she tweeted out and she showed love back. Tweeted her something that I found one time and she reposted it on Instagram. Any other times it was just about LU :pachaha:

Sasha Banks did the same on Tumblr with some photo edits I did.

Usually just say what I gotta say respectfully and KIM since I know some :hhh: cats be hitting them up nonstop. Same for the males. Neckbeard photo thread is a prime example :mjlol: But when they do respond back I hit the :leon: If not I just move forward instead of being a groupie

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Nah, nothing major tbr :yeshrug:. Just told her how she looked in a pic from a photo shoot she tweeted out and she showed love back. Tweeted her something that I found one time and she reposted it on Instagram. Any other times it was just about LU :pachaha:

Sasha Banks did the same on Tumblr with some photo edits I did.

Usually just say what I gotta say respectfully and KIM since I know some :hhh: cats be hitting them up nonstop. Same for the males. Neckbeard photo thread is a prime example :mjlol: But when they do respond back I hit the :leon: If not I just move forward instead of being a groupie

trill shyt, that's what's up :ehh:

that AJ Lee thread on here was the first time i got exposed to how a lot of these neckbeard weirdo cats move when it comes to female wrestlers, shyt is downright :huhldup: status

i wouldn't have the balls to run up on em at the airport at 3am let alone ask for a picture and have em looking like
54mezp.png
while standing next to me, shyt is self-ether at its finest

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
trill shyt, that's what's up :ehh:

that AJ Lee thread on here was the first time i got exposed to how a lot of these neckbeard weirdo cats move when it comes to female wrestlers, shyt is downright :huhldup: status

i wouldn't have the balls to run up on em at the airport at 3am let alone ask for a picture and have em looking like
54mezp.png
while standing next to me, shyt is self-ether at its finest
Hell yeah :pachaha: I ain’t realize how creepy fans can get till I heard and saw the fool that was posting poetry or whatever about AJ :scust: I mean I knew the females were crazy about The Shield during their rise, but when I saw the shyt in that thread and even now with the current females :hhh: I know we all keep it at the jokes on here, but some dudes really be serious on some true :shaq::demonic::merchant::whoa:shyt.