Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
poster is out, June 13th we byke brehs :blessed:

Lucha-Underground-Season-4.jpg
:mjgrin:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Big W for wrestling that LU is coming back. fukking authority figure is amazing. Feuds are smart and not drawn out. Commentary gets talent over (sometimes physically). Champions feel like a big deal.

:whew:

I thought Cueto got clapped up

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Big W for wrestling that LU is coming back. fukking authority figure is amazing. Feuds are smart and not drawn out. Commentary gets talent over (sometimes physically). Champions feel like a big deal.

:whew:

big facts right here, one of my fave matches from the show was Vampiro vs Pentagon cause it had me laughing my ass off how bad Pentagon got beat up and how he was looking at the end of the match :mjlol:

dude looked like Mojo Jojo

latest

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
only a little over a month away :blessed: @SemiEnlightenedBum you ready breh?

hopefully at least 40 like last season :banderas:

almost,i'm just now watching the Saudi Royal Rumble,i also just sniffed some hare-on for the 2nd time in my life..:ahh:

did they make any new acquisitions as far as grapplers..? Is Morrison&Cage still gonna be wrestling for them still since they in TNA..? oops Impact:manny:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
almost,i'm just now watching the Saudi Royal Rumble,i also just sniffed some hare-on for the 2nd time in my life..:ahh:

did they make any new acquisitions as far as grapplers..? Is Morrison&Cage still gonna be wrestling for them still since they in TNA..? oops Impact:manny:

Morrison was all in the promo vids so he deff back

Pentagon won the title from Austin Aries and broke that nikkas arm :wow: maybe they’ll work some storyline in with that

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Morrison was all in the promo vids so he deff back

Pentagon won the title from Austin Aries and broke that nikkas arm :wow: maybe they’ll work some storyline in with that

damn bruh spoiler alert my arse..:stopitslime:

:shaq:

:mjlol: its my fault anyways,i watched the Impact PPV but something distracted me from the Main Event& never got back to it..a$$hole lol