Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Antonio Cueto loves the taste of the liquor
tenor.gif

:laff:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man, this shyt tonight was just not that good. Whole environment felt wrong. New location doesn't work.

Antonio Cueto is an awful character. Editing was really bad. Multiple wrestlers noticeably out of shape.

Felt like a cheap LU imitation.

I'm not gonna bytch after every episode about it if it continues, but its how I felt tonight.

Undersnaker face looked damn good though and Fenix proved again he is the best in the promotion. Kobra Moon and Catrina was looking:wow:
I feel the same. Booking felt non-existent, like they only threw Aztec Warfare out there to quickly work through all the new and returning wrestlers. Really bad editing, half the match being lazy ass two-guys-in-the-ring WWE style, established guys getting jobbed out like they are nothing, really awkward stuff. Aztec Warfare used to be the accumulation of everything that made LU great, this was a throwaway by-the-numbers opening.

Even guys who were showing off like Fenix and Johnny Mundo felt like they still weren't used properly. I am one of LU's biggest OG fans so I hope it gets on track quickly because this wasn't it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Wonder if the ring is reinforced for Taya's weight gain? :jbhmm:

:mjlol: dawg

:heh: nah, I hope they keep her offscreen as much as possible, sad to say cause she was one of my favorites on the show.

Mariposa looking good

Kobra Moon looking better

Catrina, some kind of magical way, is looking better

Melissa looking.... that hair color don't suit her, IMO.

But then Taya out here like

latest

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol: dawg

:heh: nah, I hope they keep her offscreen as much as possible, sad to say cause she was one of my favorites on the show.

Mariposa looking good

Kobra Moon looking better

Catrina, some kind of magical way, is looking better

Melissa looking.... that hair color don't suit her, IMO.

But then Taya out here like

latest
It can't be that bad, can it?

*attempts to google Taya*

2k9erTy_d.jpg

Damn...:mjcry: