Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:russ:

could you just imagine the tie-in commercial's Impact would produce with Pop TV's budget..oh even just imaging it just makes me shudder:merchant:

how the Hades did Chavo Guererro&Nigmund's boy Marty The Moth make it to the final 3..?

oops,now MTM in the finals..:dahell:

:whoa: Marty is wack as hell breh

i ain't even follow dude back on Twitter :skip:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Man, this shyt tonight was just not that good. Whole environment felt wrong. New location doesn't work.

Antonio Cueto is an awful character. Editing was really bad. Multiple wrestlers noticeably out of shape.

Felt like a cheap LU imitation.

I'm not gonna bytch after every episode about it if it continues, but its how I felt tonight.

Undersnaker face looked damn good though and Fenix proved again he is the best in the promotion. Kobra Moon and Catrina was looking:wow:

breh.........it's the first episode out of 22 :comeon:

give them time to cook and us to get used to the new setting, this episode wasn't great but it was far from wack

Aztec Warfare was a great way to kick it off to get everybody reintroduced and some seeds got planted for some dope feuds

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
breh.........it's the first episode out of 22 :comeon:

give them time to cook and us to get used to the new setting, this episode wasn't great but it was far from wack

Aztec Warfare was a great way to kick it off to get everybody reintroduced and some seeds got planted for some dope feuds

I will give it time. I said that was how I felt tonight.

This was by far the worst Aztec Warfare. Anyone who says different is lying

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Antonio Cueto loves the taste of the liquor
tenor.gif

i wonder if Pops Cuerto also got the taste for that premium white girl that his son,amongst other know wrasslin promoter's indulge in as well..

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just rewatched the beginning again and Antonio said "As long as the seal is intact the Temple can be anywhere" :jbhmm: Is the seal in the middle of the ring supposed to be the hellmouth?

Yes, I didnt catch him saying that the first time either, I guess so

Martha